Chapter 6

Two days until we go to Magcon. I'm so excited. I'm more excited that I don't have to spend the summer without Nash, much less bored in my room. I get to travel with my two best friends. What is even better is Chad booked our rooms for every hotel so that Nash, Alex, Cam and me share a room. Alex and Cam were espcially excited about that. th 

I'm currently in my room packing, when I hear my door open. I turn around and see Nash, with that amazing smile. 

'You're already packing?" Nash says sitting on my bed. 

"Nash, you know I procrastinate. Plus I'm really excited!" I say going to my closet to get more clothes. 

"Well, I came over to see if you would mind spending the ngiht tomorrow night , so we could get to the airport early." Nash said helping me fold my clothes. 

"Well, how could I say no?" I said smiling, walking away to get my bikini. We are going to Florida for our first stop and that means the beach. 

"You just wanna spend the ngiht again because you wanna sleep in my bed and cuddle right?" Nash winks at me. 

"Honey, I don't have to spend the night to get you to cuddle with me. Remember in the 8th grade, Jake broke up with me and you stayed over here for a week and all we did was cuddle and you tried everything you could to cheer me up." I said smiling to myself. 

"And when we went back to school, I ended up beating the crap out of him." Nash said laughing

"Yes! Why were you so protective over me?" I said joining him in laughter 

"I guess I had a crush on you back then." Right then, my whole world stopped. My smile faded. I could've had him. I could've been with him. He is obviously over me now or he wouldn't have said 'back then' 

"Are you okay, Kat" Nash said trying to get me to look at him. 

"Uh yeah, yeah. I just zoned out for a minute." I said snapped out of my trance. 

________________________________________________

I woke up to my alarm blaring. I hit snooze, not thinking about what today is and why I had an alarm on my phone during the summer. I was slowly falling back asleep when Mr. Grier came in Nash's room banging pots and pans together, yelling for Nash and me to get up. We woke up, but stayed in bed for another 5 minutes, just laying there. Nash was shirtless, I was in a tank top and my pj shorts. 

"C'mon, Nash. Let's get up." I said getting out of bed, just to be pulled back down again. 

"No, I wanna cuddle." Obviously he was still half asleep. 

I managed to get out of his grip and go get cold water and poor it on him. Waking him up instantly. I smiled innocently as he gave me a 'go to hell' look.

"Nash, can I borrow some sweatpants and a shirt. I forgot to get some clothes out of my bag last night and your dad has already put the luggage in the car?" 

"Sure, but you have to kiss me on the cheek first." He answered with a smirk 

I ran up to him and kissed his cheek.

"Happy now?" 

"Very." He had that smirk on his face. The smirk I love and hate all at the same time.