Chapter 2

Nash drove Alex and me back to my house since it was only 12 in the evening and he was taking up to a fancy resaurant, so of course Alex and I had to change and do our hair and make up. 

"So, seemed like Nash missed you just as much as you missed him." Alex smirks and looks at me while I curl my hair. 

"Lex, c'mon let's be real. Nash doesn't like me like that. All I will ever be is a friend to him. Let's talk about something that is actual real, like you and Cameron. I saw the way you looked at him." I say hopping she will change the subject, but knowing Alex, it doesn't happen

"You're telling me to c'mon, Kat I've known you since we were babies do you really think I'm gonna let you change the subject that quick. I thought you knew me better than that. I'm sorda hurt" As soon as she finished her sentence my phone went off. Nash was calling.

"Hello?" I say a bit annoyed because Alex keeps making lovey faces. 

"Well, fine. I didn't wanna talk to you either." Nash says acting hurt

"Ha ha, you're cute." I said sarcastically

"I know I am. That's why we are friends. Cute people have to be friends with other cute people." I just laughed it off not realizing what he really meant by this 

"Whatever, is there somethin you wanted or did you just miss my voice?" I answer joking with him

"Honestly, both." He laughed 

"I was gonna see if you and Alex wanted to stay the night at my house tonight, so we could catch up." 

Mine nor Alex's parents cared when we stayed the night at Nash's considering we are best friends and they've known his parents for years. They trusted them. So they said yes to it, considering Nash had been gone and both of our parents understood how much we missed him. We've never went that long without seening each other. 

Before long, Nash and Cameron were on my door step. Alex and I had our overnight bags in our hands and went to the car. Alex and Cameron got in the back before I had a chance. Leaving me sitting in the front with Nash. 

"So, how has it been since I've been gone?" Nash asks me

"Honestly, terrible. All Alex and I have done is sit in our rooms and go to the mall. We didn't have the crazy one that got us in trouble."

"Hey!" Nash puts his hand over his chest gasping dramatically

"I never got us in trouble" He says 

"Oh really? What about the time you talked us into taking your dad's new boat without permisson and none of us new how to drive it and wrecked it, then you begging me to take the blame because your dad went easier on me than you." 

"Okay, one time. You didn't have to take the blame, you chose too." He said pointing his finger to me.

"I was trying to be a good friend Hamilon, but I won't take the blame next time then." I said smirking, knowing he hated his first name. 

"You wanna go there, Kathryn." He said looking at me. I forgot about how much I hate my real name. 

"Shut up and drive mister." I crossed my arms over my chest. He just laughed and started to drive. 

I looked back and seen Alex and Cam kissed. I nudged Nash and he looked in the rear view mirror and smirks.

"I'm gonna count to three and you're gonna scream like a car is gonna hit us okay?" Nash whispers in my ear at a red light. I nodded my head and waited for the signal. I saw Nash mouth the number while counting them on his fingers.

"OH MY GOSH, NASH WATCH OUT!" I scream at the top of my lungs, Alex and Cameron pull away quickly, then soon realize nothing was wrong.

"You guys are jerks" Alex muttered as we pull into the restaurant parking lot. Nash and I just throw our head back in laughter

We get out of the car and I walk over to Alex and hug her

"I love you Lexy!" I say still laughing

"Yeah, yeah whatever."