Chapter twenty seven ~ ball

“Hello hello everyone! Welcome to the first ever annual all-male dance show of New Year’s Ball! I hope you have a great time and enjoy!” The lights faded and ten boys entered the stage. The first few notes of ‘No More Dream’ from that Bangtan Sauce-or-whatever group started to play and there were already a bunch of girls screaming and fangirling.

    “Dong Taeyang is so hott.” Tae heard a girl whimper from his back. He didn’t really care much about Taeyang though, he was just watched two people on the stage. Jungkook and Jimin performed really well, and Tae applauded standing when they were done with the group performance. He had cheered especially loud when Jungkook picked Jimin up and made him ‘walk’ on the other member’s backs, and he had felt like he was going to faint when Jimin lifted his shirt and turned around, hip thrusting. Jimin and Jungkook had been talking a lot about the show since the time they started preparing, but neither had mentioned abs.

    After the group performance, everyone performed again solo or in groups

    After the group performance, everyone performed again solo or in groups. First it was Sehun and Kai with their contemporary dance, than it was the two chinese exchange students with a song called ‘My I’. Then Taeyang came with a really cool performance of ‘Ringa Linga’. After that, the Chinese exchange students came back and performed ‘Lilli Yabbay’ with two cute boys whose names Tae thought were Chan and Soonyoung.

    “And now we have Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook and Jung Hoseok with their contemporary dance performance and then, Jungkook and Chimchim are going to sing us a song.”