gg2

Skye's POV
at the show
Right now, Omar and GG were on stage performing their songs while I stood in the front row in front of everybody else cheering for them. After they finished performing, Lil Skies went on. They performed one song with him the signaled me to come backstage.
"You did good Omar" I said as I met him in his dressing room. I'm gonna go say the same thing to GG after I finish talking to him.
"Preciate that, it's hot as fuck" he took off his jacket and sat down turning the mini fan next to him in his direction.
"I bet it is, all them hot breaths going straight into your direction" he laughed at my little joke.
"You funny"
"Well ima see you later, i'm gonna go tell GG he did good" I said walking towards the door
"If he touches you, scream as loud as you can"
"He told me he wouldn't do that to you, calm down" I closed the door and walked down the hall to Pump's room. I knocked on the door.
"Come on" he said from the other side of the door.
I opened it to see him chilling on his phone with just jeans on.
"Ugh, it smells like feet in here. Cover them toes"
"Nigga I just got done doing a show, it's hot as fuck"
"Heh, well you did good. Crowd was hype" I said sitting down in the chair in front of him.
"Thank you, I changed what ima do for my birthday. Ima fuck every female that was in the crowd today" he said looking up from his phone. I laughed at him while shaking my head.
He is a sex addict.
"I was in the crowd too though" I said raising my eyebrow.
"I mean, shit, if you down I gotchu" he said giving me his full attention.
"I don't think Omar would approve of that"
"I said if you down, not him" he raised his eyebrow as well. I laughed a little.
"Mmh, I'll get back to you on that" I said.
"Let me know wassup, I'll make time" he said winking.
I honestly couldn't tell if he was joking or not. Probably not, but fuck it.
"I'll check my schedule. I'll see you later though, Omar probably think we doing something" I said getting up.
"We could be doing something"
I laughed at how hard he was trying.
"Chill before we do end up doing something" I have to go along with joking.
He chuckled then opened the door for me until I could get to it.
"Alright, I'll see you later boo" he flashed a smile while holding his arm out for a hug.
I gave him a hug and flashed a slight smile back then left the room to see Omar walking out of his.
"The fuck you smiling for Skye?"
"None of your business, where we going after this?"
"7 Spice, I found a seafood spot in Stafford. Pump is coming so don't get all flirty" he told me sternly.
"Why not?" I think I should mess with him for a few hours.
"I ain't got time for your shenanigans, tell GG to come on. I'm hungry"
I turned around and went back towards his room and walked in to see him in his boxers.
He turned around towards me and smiled.
"So you really tryna do something while your brother in a room down the hall?"
"Shut up, he told me to tell you to come on. We're going to 7 Spice" I tried not to look at him half naked.
"Bet, I'll be out in 5"
I walked out the room and headed back towards Omar.
"Why are you blushing?" I covered my cheeks and looked at him surprised.
"I'm not, what are you talking about?"
"Mm, if I catch y'all do-"
"Ugh you're not" I said getting annoyed, he's so over protective.
I do what I want, if I wanna fuck Lil Pump then I will.
"I'm just saying if Pump do somethi-"
"If I do what?" GG said fixing his shirt.
"Nothing" Omar and I said in sync.
He looked at me, next at Omar, then away.
I feel like Pump knows what he was going to say to me.
"Alright then, let's go. I'm hungry" he said ignoring the whole situation.
At 7 Spice
We all ordered and was just sitting talking.
"So have you fucked anybody in your dressing room?" Omar asked Pump.
"Hell nah, I wasn't in the mood for that shit"
"You was for me though" I whispered.
"Huh?" they both asked.
I laughed then shook my head. "Nothing"
"Fucking crackhead" Omar said. They called our number then he went up to get the food, leaving GG and I alone.
"Aye I heard what you said shawty, calm down a lil around Purpp for me." he said scrolling through his phone.
"Ok whatever"
"I'm serious" he looked up at me with these eyes I couldn't explain. But I knew he was serious.
"Ok I will, damn"
"I ain't gon lie to you though; if you wasn't Purpp's sister, I would've been fucked the shit outta you" he smirked at me then looked back down at his phone.
I shook my head laughing, he is a clown.
"Shh, he's coming back" I said pulling my phone out as well.
"I got the food, ESKEEEETTTTIIITTTT!"
"ESSSKEEETTTIIITTT!" GG said after him.
I can't stand these two together 🙄
~~~~~~~~~~~~
this was short but i had to update