gg5

Skye's POV
Is he serious? Did he seriously just say that?
I just stood there, eyes wide open, staring at Pump. Him and Omar just stared at each other.
Omar laughed after a few seconds and looked at me.
"Skye, please tell me he's lying"
"I'm not. I'm deadass, we fucked."
I gave Pump those eyes to shut up but he didn't listen.
"Three times" he said holding up three fingers
I could feel Omar's blood boiling from where I was standing so I did what was smart and stood between them before they started fighting.
"I thought you was my bro! You go and fuck on my sister after I constantly told you not to! I knew not to bring yo ass around her!" Omar yelled as they tried to get pass me to each other.
"You don't control her and who she wants to fuck! It wasn't my idea in the first place!" He said, basically throwing me under the bus.
"What the fuck?! Are you serious? Why would you tell him that?" I yelled at Pump. By this time, they stopped trying to go after each other.
"Oh, so you went and fucked on him after I told you not to?!" Omar yelled at me.
"I mean, he's not wrong! I may be 17 but i'm not a little girl. I can be with whoever I wanna be with, no matter how much you don't approve"
Omar rolled his eyes, grabbed his keys, and walked out the door.
I turned to Pump, he was red as a tomato and pulling on his dreads.
I grabbed his hand and pulled it out of his hair, sat down at the dining table, and tried to stop myself from crying out of frustration.
"I'm sorry I fucked your birthday up, just please don't cry" he said quietly.
"Why would you tell him it was my idea? You know this was the one thing he was trying to avoid"
"I know and I'm sorry, but it had to be said. You never was gonna tell him anyway" He said sitting at the table with me.
"It just happened today! You couldn't give me a few days? Don't you realize this might've just fucked y'alls friendship up?"
He sighed and looked at me.
"It was already fucked up Skye. He didn't even trust me around you after I told him he could"
"Yea and look how that turned out" I snapped.
He just sighed and walked off to the living room.
I guess we're not going to the strip club.

_____________________

sorry it's short but i have updated ina while so it's something