ch5.Rockys new plan

Rocky's POV

I laughed as I entered Mayor humdingers cave."Hey Mayor Humdinger.Ill take your advice for joining you and the kitty catastrophe crew."I said."Nice.Now,you are the pup leader for the kitty catastrophe crew for when I cant watch them."he said."Now what were you thinking to do.You said you had a plan."I said.

"Ryder is planning on replacing you with Evan,your brother.I was thinking kill Evan."he said.

Everest's POV

I was crying.All this time I was staying strong for Marshall,but ive had my own pain too.Marshall caught me crying."Eve,beautiful,whats wrong?"He asked."Im sorry,I tried to stay strong.All this Rocky drama,I thought he was my friend,lets just say Skye wasnt the only one that made the mistake of dating him."I said.

"I knew him before he joined the paw patrol.And I thought he was the nicest pup ever.But he and I ended up dating,and he....lets just say he abused me for a year.He....he....he raped me the whole year,every single day.And he got me pregnant."I said.

Marshall growled."WHAT?!"He shouted."Shhh your the only one that knows this.But the babies,he...he killed."I said."Oh my gosh,I am so sorry.Now I understand why you hated him so much."He said.I nod,crying from the memories.

Ryder's POV

"Evan.You are now a part of the paw patrol."I said."Thanks Ryder.Im sorry about Rocky.Lets just saythis isnt the worst he's done.But id rather not speak of the worst hes done."Evan said."Its fine,hes gone now."I said.

I nod and head outside.I remembered this place from visiting so many times.I was heading to the field when I suddenly heard paw steps.I look to see Rocky.He ductaped my mouth and dragged me to the woods,where there was a rope tied to a tree branch with a loop.He hooked it up to my neck and strangled me to death.

Rockys POV

I laughed and lauged.I always wanted this revenge.

Marshalls POV

I was tickling Everest trying to cheer her up.She squealed into a fit of laughter and I smile.

I stopped."Everest.....will you Marry me?"I ask taking out a ring.She nodded"YAS!"She said.She kissed me and I kiss back.

"Paw patrol to the lookout!"Ryder said.We all head up."Paw patrol ready for action Ryder sir!"Chase said."I just got a call from Mayor goodway saying that she saw Evan hanging from a tree dead.Were going into mission patrol mode.Chase,I need you and your spy gear to see who could have murdered him."Ryder said.