ch8.Apoligies

Rocky's POV

I started singing words that were randomly in my head.

"All this time I thought I was doing good for so long,but looking back now ive never felt so wrong,I dont think I could have done any worse,every word I said,every step I took I spend all night to curse

All night long I look back on how I messed it up,I wish that I could have been a better pup

So now I stand here wondering if youll give me forgivness,but if not ill understand and oh ive made a mess,feeling like I could never feel good again,knowing all the stress years and pain,that I took the time to put you through,so I apologize to you"

I finished the song before hearing a knock on my door.I look to see Everest.I gulp and open the door.

Everest's POV

I look at Rocky only to see that he had red poofy eyes,tear stains on his cheeks and there were still tears running down.I look down to see a knife behind him and three cuts on his paw."Okay explain.Have you been cutting??????"I ask.

He sighed in defeat as he nodded."Why???"I ask."Because Everest,all I ever did is hurt you and Marshall,I raped you for hevans sake and im truley sorry."Rocky said.

"Then why did you do it?"I asked."I dont know,because I was scared and I was alone.There is a past story that only Paige knows and honestly it has to do with my fear of water."He said.

"Can you tell me?I promise I wont tell anybody else."I said.He sighed."Fine.Whrn I was really young my mom had died because of a tornado.She was out looking for for food and she got killed by the tornado.So when that happened my father....he got super abusive and he once tried to drown me in a tub of water.And this is why it hurt me when Mayor humdinger forced me to kill Evan.Evan was the one that saved me.He called the cops and they took away my father.So I ran away and I went to Paige and told her everything.But then she had to move away a week later so I felt alone and unloved.But its still no excuse to do everything I did wrong.And ill never do it again.What changed me back to normal is Paige,she listened and she made me feel better so I always looked forward to seeing her."He said.

"Oh my gosh im so sorry.But dont you ever cut again.Okay,yes you made some very poor choices and you mad very large mistakes.But you learned your lesson and we all forgive you.And can I tell you something,you love Paige."I said.

He blushed."Yea,I can tell.Talking about the was that she changed you and the way that shs made you better,you always went to her,you always thought of her,you are in love with her and you need to tell her now Rocky.Before someone else gets her because a beautiful girl like her could get any guy she wants.Now go tell her now!!"I said.

He smiled and ran off to the lookout to look for Paige.