ch3.fights

Everest's POV

I was talking to Marshall."Dont listen to Rocky.He's got a problem if he thinks that id like him after that."I said."Thats exactly what I told him."Marshall said.I smile."So...Everest,are we um....together?"He asked.I smile."Why not?"I ask.He kissed me.I kiss back smiling.We pull apart and stare in eachothers eyes.

"That scratch on your eye looks really bad."I say."Its not that bad.All it needs is a bandaid."He said."Lets go to your puphouse."I said.he nods.We go down the Eleavator and head to his pup house.Just then everything went black.

Marshall's POV

"EVEREST!"I shout.She yelped and fell on the floor.I look to see Rocky with a baseball bat.He hits me with it as well.Everything goes black.

I wake up and try to move,but I look to see that im pawcuffed to a chair.I look next to me to see Everest with her head bleeding.I gasp."Ryder."I say.My puptag beeps."Marshall,where are you?!"Ryder asked."Im in Rocky's house,he hit both me and Everest with a baseball bat and knocked us out and I assume were in his house Im paw cuffed and I cant get out."I said.

"PAWCUFFED?!Theres only one pup that has pawcuffs."He said."Chase."I said."Thats right,im part of this too.You see,I happen to also mike Everest,but thats not why I pawcuffed you.I saw Rocky dragging you to his house and I yelled at him.I pawcuffed you because we all need a talk.Dont worry,im not going to hurt you."Chase said.

"WHAT?!YOU SAID YOU WERE JOINING!"Rocky said."To trick you.Yes I may like Everest,but that doesnt mean make her miserable to get her to like you.Thats just a dumb logic.Making someone miserable by fighting with her boyfriend and pupnapping them isnt going to get them to want to be with you.It will only make things worse and make them hate you."Chase said.

Rocky took out a knife."CHASE!YOU FUCKING BETRAYED ME!!!"He said pointing the knife at Chases chest.Chase gulped."Stop rightthere Rocky!"Skye said."I cant believe thise Rocky,I told you to not do this.And holy shit your fighting over Everest when you agreed to being in a secret relationship with me?Why did you want a secret relationship,so you could go behind my back,dating my best friend,trying to kill my biggest best friend,what a shame Rocky.Oh its not a secret relationship anymore and its not a relationship anymore,were not a couple,we are over and we are enimies now!"Skye shouted.

We all had confused look."Ive loved Chase for a very long time,I only dated you because yes I liked you and that was the biggest mistake ive ever made liking you.I only liked you because I was finding a new personto have a chance with because ill never get a chance with chase.But were over Rocky,and thats final.Stop forcing the relationship,Ryder just heard it all."She said.

He dropped the knofe when she said that Ryder heard and it stabbed chases paw."OWWWWW!!!"Chase yelped and then bit his lip to stop screaming.