ch2.Tears Begin

Marshall's POV

I walk back in the lookout fighting back the tears.Even though I snapped back,I was only trying to stay strong to get Everest,but Rocky's words just kept playing over and over again.

"She will never like a clumsy pup like you!"

My clumsiness is the reason that I was always the worst in the paw patrol.I don't know why Ryder picked me to be the fire pup when I am so clumsy and full of mistakes.

A pup in the paw patrol is supposed to have no problems.My clumsiness is really able to get the best of me.I couldnt fight them anymore.The tears just flowed out like they never could.Like Ive never cried before.

Everest looksup and she frowns concerned."Marshall?Whats wrong?"Everest asked."Everything Everest.My clumsiness is enough to ruin my biggest dream in the whole world after joining the paw patrol."I said.

"What did Rocky say to you?!"She asked."He knows that I like you and he.....did I just say that?"I ask.she had a shocked look on her face as she nodded."He what?"She asked."He likes you too and he says that youll never like a clumsy pup like me."I said.

"Wait what?Of corse I dont like a clumsy pup like you!"She snapped.Those words stung my heart.It burned like I was on fire.I started crying more.

She smiled."Why would I like a clumsy pup like you whenI love a clumsy pup like you?!"She asked.I froze.She kissed me after she wiped away the tears.I grabbed her paw and I kissed back.

We pulled apart hearing Skye giggle,yip,and see her flip."Awwww"She said.We laugh.      "Y-you love me?"I asked.She smiled and nod."And if Rocky honestlythinks that I like him over you?Then hes got a tiny little brain."She said.We laugh.

"YOU!!!!!"Rocky shouts.We look and see Rocky right in front of me.He scratched my eye and pushed me across the room."HOW COULD YOU!I THOUGHT I SAID IT LOUD AND CLEARLY THAT I LIKE EVEREST!!!"He said."WELL I DONT LIKE YOU BACK!!!"Everest said."Its very funny for you to just assume someone to be yours when I dont even like you.Especally now that you are treating people like this.If you honestly think that yelling at my friends,and making them cry with certain words that you know effects them will make my have feelings for you?Then you need to go talk to that little mommy of yours!"Everest shouts.

The pups all ooed and gasped."Burn!"I shout."Oh but not as good as how catching someone on fire would burn!"Rocky said."Rocky!!!"Ryder shouts,who just got back with katie."Follow me now!"He shouts.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.Even though Everest and Marshall are a thing now,theres still drama with it.Next chapter coming up soon.See ya;)