F I V E

Lian..

'Tammy just tagged me on instagram and it's a picture of mark together with kylie way back years ago, and it's so adorable and it makes me missed them both. Since I'm his best friend that became his girlfriend, well I 'was' his girl and not anymore. I'm close to his family and his friends is my friends too that's why. Joey and tammy always teases me and keep on telling every person we meet that I'm their 'future-sister-in-law' blahblah whatsoever. It's like I've found a second family since my mom and dad are always at work or busy flying country to another country so it seems like i'm the long-lost-daughter of tuan family.

When I was young, joey was actually my best friend, so we played and teases each other, since mark and joey is inseparable, anywhere joey and I goes, mark is also with us even most of the time he was quiet, and it took years before we became 'bestfriends'too. We're too close that joey always get jealous that 'why i always playing with mark everytime joey is at school' 'why i always take mark's side whenever they argue about toys or something' joey sometimes is being too dramatic about something like he would randomly asked me 'who do you love more mark or me?' 'Don't you love your best bububoo anymore?' and try to act cute. And I sometimes think that joey likes me or have a crush on me. And which is not true since we treated each other like a true siblings would be. But when it comes to mark, things get awkward. But I treated the both of them the same. Both of them is my best friends since we grow up all together.

When mark and I started dating nothing much change. Because it was like we're still bestfriend but in a relationship if you know what I'm saying.
We do what other couples do but more on playing around or just teasing each other but we both know that it just how we show to each other our affection and love, because we're  both comfortable and being true to ourselves, you can feel it when your so comfortable to that person and you don't need to pretend just for him to like you because you love and accept each other the way you trully are. You don't need to change for them just be 'You' and that's it. Maybe that's why our relationship lasted that long ,but sad to say it's over. And that's how life is.

Acceptance and time is the key...

______________________________________

A long one...

I'm more than happy to update more if you guys support me^^ hope you like this chapter and Please support my other stories. Don't forget to VOTE AND FOLLOW thank you^^