E I G H T

Continuation...

-----------------------------
After I've walked out of his room without making any noise with the hoodie I stole from him and i realized that it's his red adidas hoodie, the one he wore when they got drunk, i walked straight in the kitchen after, to drink water and walked straight in the living room's couch to chill out and wait until mark's done filming Vlive. After 30 mins Mark walked out of his room holding his phone close to his chest. He's not yet done filming i guess. He looked at me and tell me to be quiet while motioning me to stay out the camera so i move out of the couch, and sit across him in the living room floor where his laptop and speaker  is located. I'm going to tease him while he's filming but try my best to be quiet too while doing so. He ask the fans which song do they want to hear so i mouthed him "miracle" he's so obvious that he's very uneasy, his eyes keeps moving because i'm across him, any noise or movement that i'll take will probably cause trouble, you guys might know that we're living in the same house, which is a secret and very private that he don't want other people to know yet. He's nervous and i find it very cute. i keep watching him, the book that i'm reading awhile ago long forgotten because i was too focus on my boyfriend's clearskin, deep eyes and heart shaped lips.

He keep on talking, and i keep on watching him talking to his fans and his moving pretty lips. He steal glances at me also, maybe wondering why i keep on staring at him. I smiled at him sweetly, and that's when he excuses himself infront of the camera and drag me inside his room. "yah!! What are you doing?" I whispered "You! what are you doing?" he whispered back, you guys might hear us talking lol" what?! I'm not doing anything" he walked closer and grabs my waist closer to him "Babe you keep on staring at me while i'm filming that's a crime you know that" "I'm only watching you interact with your fans is that a crime now?!" he giggled and start hugging me "baby if you keep on staring and smiling at me cutely well that's crime because you know well how to distract me" and start kissing me all over my face " Yah! Tuan they might hear us stop n-" he didn't stop but instead kissed me in the lips, i keep on pushing him away " b-babe there.. waiting for y-you" he keep on kissing me hungrily and i might start to lose control for myself "M-mark let's stop" I almost moan out his name, thanked god he did stopped, "look what you made me do baby" he breath out "go back outside, there waiting for you" i fixed myself and handed him his lip balm, he kissed me again and smiled cutely after and walked away to go back outside to continue his filming, like nothing happens. He apoligizes for being out for almost 30 secs. and he's stuttering while talking, he turn around as i walked out of his room that's when he apply lip balm on his lips and drink water while looking at me, at his front side. He excuses himself again just to keep on kissing me all over my face, and it's hard for me to hold my laughter because he is being cutely playful and sweet again. I'm telling y'all, Mark tuan's cuteness is my weaknesses.

.......

I'm backkkkkkkkk to backkkk hahaha