N I N E

Continuation...

I don't know how long it takes him doing his Vlive because after what happen i just decided to stayed in my room because i don't know what mark will do next. He can be very playful sometimes and i'm too weak for that.

After several minutes i got a text from papa tuan and informing me that they got stucked on the traffic while they're on the way here, since he can't contact mark because his using his personal phone for his Vlive right now, so i texted him back telling mark is still doing vlive and he replied right away that they also watching it to kill time while they're stucked in the traffic after that i give him our house address and telling him that when they arrived, just call me so that i can fetch them downstairs later if ever mark is not done yet. So i decided to tell it to mark hoping he's done talking to his fans. As i'm on my way in the living room i can already smell the aroma of ramen filling the living room air and i already know that mark decided to cooked his all time favorite snack.

He was is the middle of slurping his noodles and stuffing kimchi in his mouth at the same time when i was already in the middle of the living room ready to tell him what papa tuan texted me but then i noticed his phone infront of him and i guess he's not done yet. So i watched him eat his ramen instead almost putting his whole face inside the golden pot slurping his noodles. he didn't even notice me watching him yet, not until he glances at my way while munching his noodles and reading comments. He was talking while he's eating so i mouthed and gestured him "Don't talk when your mouth is full" that got him giggle, i find it cute tho. maybe he thought i was doing aegyo that makes him laugh while in the middle of swallowing. After he recovered from almost choking he secretly gave me the "Ok" sign and wink. I hope his fans didn't notice that tho. or if they did he'll be a death meat haha  or maybe they will find him crazy winking to no one when he said he's alone but i think they will liked it. Who wouldn't love to see mark tuan winking? Aigoo markue be careful you're fans are watching.

Randy will be here too later to take his things, he's staying here with us whenever he come to korea. He always refuse but we'll find a way for him to stay with us in the end of the day. He's out with our other korean friends but he'll be joining us tomorrow again. Since mama and papa tuan will stay here for a while randy will be staying with our korean friend nearby since papa and mama are going use the guestroom that randy's using whenever he stayed here. If you guys are wondering why we have seperated rooms, well we just got back together again for like five months ago and i told him i would like to take things slowly and i want us to have our own privacy even if we decided to live together, and also we're still in the middle of our careers. We need to be practical and i don't want anything in the past happen again. So we need to be more careful because it's hard to be secretly living and dating together when we're both have careers to protect, that is why we choose to have our seperated rooms.

Right after papa called me i hurriedly run downstairs to meet them. Mama tuan was the first one to hugged me "Oh dear it's nice to see you again" as i hugged her back "you too mama" and papa tuan did the same "Is mark done now dear?" I almost forgot " well i don't know. i was too excited to meet you both again" they both laugh. I rang the intercome in our house for mark to know where getting upstair now so when we get there maybe he's done. As we where in the elevator we talked about how i've been after the 'break up' and up until now. 

Mark opened the door "Are you done babe?" "Yes" he took the luggages and greet and hugged both his parents. Mama tuan scolds mark for eating ramen as a snacks "You should take care of your health, you're an idol" he pouted at his mom and she turns to me "Li, since you're living with him now, you should also monitor this hard headed boy ok? Take care of him he's very thin the last time we saw him it's makes me worried sick" i just smiled "mama tuan don't worry i'll take care of this one ok? Even though he's been eating chocolates and jelly secretly behind my back, he thought jinyoung wouldn't tell me that, well he's wrong haha" mama and papa tuan both laughed as mark bite his lower lip feeling guilty. "Well it's nice to see both of  you together again, i hope mark learned his lesson now" papa tuan said and mark draped his hand around my waist and look at me lovingly "ofcourse dad! my world is a mess without her by my side, i'm like a ball, always coming back to her even if she pushed and throw me away. I'm very lucky to have her and very thankful she accepted me again despite all the things i' ve doned in the past. I love her too much to do the same mistakes again and i regret it." after he said that he kisses my forehead and hugged me infront of his parents. and it's very normal for them so see us like that because we grow up together so it's just normal for them. My heart melts about what mark said infront of his parents, it's very rare for mark to voice out what he feels and think so when it comes to this i always cherished it because his words are sweet and he looked really sincere.

After we talked we let the couple rest now also it's late already. Randy already take his things and will be joining us tomorrow for breakfast. As i was busy talking to my manager about my schedules for next week because me and mark talked that we should have a one week leave on both our jobs to spend time with his parents while they're here in korea. we also plan to meet jb's, yg's and jinyoung's parents while they're here as much time we have. We're preparing to sleep when mark decided that we should have matching face masks together before going to bed. It's cute tho, we're having a couple rabbit printed masks. It's very hard not to laugh. We look cute so we took pictures, i mean silly pictures that we can't stop laughing about. "Mark stop...don't make me laugh" he's doing silly faces infront of me and it's hard he's very cute and funny "heyy you're ruining my mask....babe stop please" " ok ok i'll stop" then he kisses me and smiled cutely after. I sometimes forgot how old mark is again, because sometimes he acts like a 4 year old kid plus his baby face, it's like i'm dating a baby haha
well he's my baby so.

To be continued.....

--------------------------------------------------------

Wish you guys like it, wuv u thanks
Please vote^^