Chapter 11

Hailee Steinfield ft. Zedd- Starving

Alexander

I know that I'm staring at my date like a creep but I can't help myself. Her big coffee coloured eyes draw me in until I feel like I can drown in them, happily might I add.

"Do I have something on my face or something?" Her soft voice pulls me from the trance her beauty has put me in. She's smiling with her eyes twinkling. Looking all kinds of beautiful and free.

"What? No, of course not. Sorry for staring, you're just so beautiful. The most beautiful woman I've ever met."

"You're laying on the charm a bit too thick Mr Greene but thank you." She gives me a playful smile and I fist my hands at my sides to stop me from doing what I actually want to do at the moment, which is to pull her to my lap and kiss her senseless.

"It's the truth though. I'm a very lucky man tonight."

I can't control my hand as it rises on its own accord and caresses her cheek. I smile when as if by instinct, she closes her eyes and leans into my touch.

"So when will you actually tell me where we're going?"

"Never, it won't be much of a surprise if I tell you now will it. Relax Lelo baby, we're almost there."

Just then the car stops and I press a button to roll down the partition. "We're here Sir," says Daniel who has been my driver/ bodyguard for as long as I can remember. "Thank you Daniel." I say looking outside, we're at our dinner venue. I open my door and make my way to her side and open her door.

"See, we're already here." My eyes drift to the exposed creamy skin of her legs as the slit of her dress parts as I help her out of the car. Lord give me strength to resist all this temptation tonight.

"Where exactly is 'here?'" I don't let go of her hand as we stand next to each other.

"Table Bay Harbour." I say trying not to give anything away.

"You really don't want to tell me anything about tonight, do you?"

"Nope, I'd rather show you." I say, leading her to our venue which is one of my pride and joys, The Greene Yacht. She suddenly stops as we get closer it.

"You've got a freakin' yacht?"

I nod, "amongst other things. Can we go in now?"

"Yes please." We walk along the ramp towards the yacht's entrance and I look at her face as we enter. I don't know why but it's important to me that she loves everything that I have planned for tonight.

Lelo

WOW!!! That is the only word I can use to describe Alexander's yacht. It is HUGE, obviously. From what I can see, considering it's now evening it's  white with the words Greene written on the side. The outside is only the beginning though.

My jaw drops as we enter and I get my first look at the interior of his boat. The man obviously has expensive tastes as everything inside screams luxury. A spiral staircase leads us to the second floor where the decor of the room we'll be having dinner in is minimal with touches of white and blue. I can feel his eyes solely on me as I take everything in.

"Your boat is very beautiful."

"Thank you babygirl. I'll make sure to give you a tour of it soon but tonight I only promised you dinner so let's get to it. I don't want you to faint from hunger, not on my watch."

He leads me to the middle of the room where there is a table set for two, there's instrumental music playing softly in the background.

He pulls a chair for me, I thank him as I sit down and as soon as he takes his seat, a young man in a waiter's uniform suddenly appears and stands next to our table.