acknowledgements

I can't believe we are here, at the end of my very first poetry collection. And honestly, I didn't think I'd make it.

Over the last two years I spent writing these poems, I've changed a lot as a person. My life has taken so many twists and turns, I don't even know how I got through it all.

But one thing that didn't change, was the support and love I got from every one of you.

I can't even begin to express just how grateful I am to have found a way to share my feelings with you, and to have you give me love in return. Looking back now, it feels like a miracle. Miracles do exist.

I dedicate this book to every single person who is going through a rough patch in their lives. You're not alone, you never will be. I'm here for you, the rest of the unicorns are here for you. We will get through this together.

I sincerely thank all my readers from the bottom of my heart for putting up with my inconsistent writing, depressive themes and for always being there to encourage me whenever I felt I wasn't good enough.

To all my best friends (you know who you are), you guys are everything to me. Thank you, for always being there for me. Hell, this book wouldn't have even happened without you.

Thank you for all the love,
AquarianUnicorn