Part: 01

Seo Hyo Rim and Seo In Guk is a twin. They're adopted by the rich family which is related to Kaist's President. They are popular among the student. They are not only smart and good looking but also have their own attractive.

Seo Hyo Rim or Hyo Rim. Known as a Princess of Beauty because she is very beautiful and has a good personality. Girls always envy her. She is not only beautiful but also kind-hearted and respect the older.

Seo In Guk or In Guk. Known as School's Captain because he is a Captain in his football team. He is a great captain to his team. But his attitude opposite his sister. He is egoist and shows off.

Even they are different personalities but they are closed. In Guk always give attention to his sister. The same thing about them is their locker always full of love letters from their fangirls and fanboys.

°°°°°

"Oppa can you buy me a new phone?" Hyo Rim said while looked at her phone that was broken this morning because it slipt from her hand when she just grabs it as she got a text. That times her hand very slippery with soap since she washing the dishes.

"Use mine." He responds as soon he realized that he has two phones. The other phone he rarely uses since it was the old version. He uses the latest one that was present from their foster parent for his birthday.

"Thank you oppa. I love you so much." She said as she peck his cheek. He just rolled eye toward his sister.

"Yeah right. You always love me when got something." He sulking at her. But deep inside he knows that she is right that they love each other.

"No! I always love you. Forever and ever." She smiles wide as her brother give the phone. She takes it happily. Even it's wad old version but she appreciates a lot.

-----
CAMPUS

Hyo Rim and In Guk enter the campus yard and walking on the hallway to their classroom. They went the separate way as they reach the corner.

"See you at lunch. Bye." Hyo Rim said. In Guk just humming to her and went to his direction. While walking Hyo Rim play with the phone until she bumped with someone.

"I'm sorry. Awww.." They said together while bowing but they again bumped their head. Hyo Rim steps back and looked up.

As looked up she saw a good looking's tall guy with a broad shoulder.

'He's so handsome.' She thought.
Then she snapped back as the guy spoke.

"I'm sorry miss. I'm new here and a bit... Lost." He said while looking at the girl in front of him. He smiles awkwardly to her. Hyo Rim smiles back.

"Oh. I see that." She claimed.

"Anyway, I'm Kim Seok Jin." He extended his hand for a shake and she gladly accepts it.

"Seo Hyo Rim. By the way, what your first class?" She asking as she realized that the bell about to ring.

"Economic." He said. Hyo Rim curved upward as hear him.

"Same here. Let's go." She said. Then they both went to the class. While walking they have a little talk as their introduced.

A few minutes later they arrived at the class. Hyo Rim pulled the door and went in with Seok Jin behind her. But unlucky her the teacher already started his lesson.

"Good Morning Mr.Lee. I'm sorry a bit late." Hyo Rim said and bow a little to him.

"It's okay. I just started. And who are you?" Mr.Lee ask as soon as he saw a guy behind Hyo Rim. Hyo Rim turn look at Seok Jin and smile. Then she went to her seat.

"I'm Kim Seok Jin. The transfer student." He claimed. Mr.Lee then smile.

"Oh. I already informed about that but... Forgot. Please take a seat." He said. Jin bows to him and went sit next to Hyo Rim since he only knows her.

Mr.Lee back to his lesson. Also the student. They write a note given by Mr Lee in their notebook. The class then ended after one hour and fifteen minutes later.

Meanwhile...

Rather than In Guk that always sleeps in class while the lesson still running. But it doesn't give him any problem since his brain can detect the lesson. His hearing is very sharp even he is sleeping.

The first lesson is ended. Since they are college's student, they're not having the same time schedule and doesn't break at the time but Hyo Rim and In Guk always went to break together.

~LUNCH~

Hyo Rim about to go out but Seok Jin suddenly spoke.
"You want to have lunch with me?" Seok Jin asks. When Hyo Rim about to answer him suddenly someone enters the class. She was shocked by the person appeared.

"Hyung!" The guy said. Then he looks at Hyo Rim and smiles a bit to her. Maintaining his postured he walks to his older brother.

"Oh Tae Hyung, how you know my class?" Seok Jin ask confused since he doesn't text him where his class was.

"Well. Girls can't stay silent when coming  handsome guys." Tae Hyung said.

While they have a little talk, Hyo Rim was staring at the less tall boy than Seok Jin. She was admired his handsomeness and cuteness also funny side from the boy. She always has a weird feeling when he was near her.

"Hyo Rim ssi? Are you okay?" She snapped back as hear Seok Jin calling her name.

"Huh? I'm okay. Anyway, I can't go with you. I'll be with my oppa. Actually... My twin." She smiles to Seok Jin and Tae Hyung before going out of the class after bow a little to them. She losing her balance for a while as she away from the boy that she crushes on. Then suddenly...

to be continued...