Part: 06

Miss Lim and the girls are setting up the equipment for cooking in the middle of their tent. Not all girl is helping her.

"Miss? Do you need more hand?" Hyo Rim approached the teacher.

"Sure. Can you go to my car and take two boxes from the back seat? Here the key." Miss Lim give the key to Hyo Rim. Gladly Hyo Rim went to the red car beside campus's bus.

She unlocked the door and take boxes out then locked again the car. The boxes are not really heavy but she could not walk well since the boxes blocking her sight to see the way. Suddenly someone takes one box from her. She now can see the way to Miss Lim. She took glanced at the person that walking beside her.

"I just help out. You seem to need some help." Tae Hyung said. She was confused why he helping her. From what she just hear their coach said he has to find firewoods with his friends.

"T-Thank you but are not you supposed to help Mr. Yoo?" Hyo Rim suddenly ask. When he about to reply her his coach yelled at him.

"Kim Tae Hyung! You supposed to help us not the girls." He claimed.

"Urm... She... Looked like.. Need some help." He said. Looking away from Hyo Rim hide his blushing.

"Try to be gentleman huh?" His coach teased him. Tae Hyung placed the box at the table in front of Miss Lim. When he about to leave Hyo Rim suddenly turn around to help Miss Lim but accidentally her head bumped on his shoulder.

"Aww.." She softly groaned.

"Sorry. Are you okay?" He asks unnoticed that his hand touch her. Hyo Rim surprised by his sudden action. She steps backward to avoid the skinship but it becomes worst when she accidentally trip on the stone behind her.

"Watch out!" He yelled and catch everyone eyes. They gasped as saw the scene. While Yoo In Ah was boiling by jealousy and mad.

Hyo Rim frozen as Tae Hyung's hand was on her back waist. They staring each other's eyes. They snapped back as In Guk clearing his throat.

"Ehemm... I think that enough for the show. Tae Hyung you have work to do. Hyo Rim... You too." He said. Tae Hyung helps Hyo Rim stand still before do his work.

"Since when this stone here?" Hyo Rim mumbled while blaming the stone that doesn't have any connection with her nervousness.

"Woww... You just blamed your clumsiness to that stone?" Lizzy respond to Hyo Rim's cursing. She not answering her instead of ignoring her as she continued helping Miss Lim.

~ TIME SKIP~

Since they just done doing all the equipment and else, their teacher let them do whatever they want.

"Waterfall!!" Suddenly Ryeo Wook shouted. The boys happily took their shirt off leaving with a boxer and run toward the water. While the girls get changes to their bikini. Hyo Rim gulped as saw how Yoo In Ah's gangs wearing wear a sexy bikini. The boys whistle toward them.

"Hyo Rim-ah! Come in here!" Yerin shouted from the water. Hyo Rim just shook no. It's not like she can't swim but she doesn't really confident with her body like the others who have a good body. She envies In Ah's body.

Out of nowhere someone pushed her from behind. The person laughed as saw Hyo Rim struggle to stand in the water. She choked the water due to the effect.

"What the hell In Ah? Are you try to kill her?" Jong-Ki was mad.

"I'm just joking." She replied.

"Not funny at all." Lizzy said and went helping Hyo Rim.

"Well, you already soaked. Let have fun!" Lisa said happily.

"I take off my shirt first." Hyo Rim smile at Lisa. She walks to the land and about to take off her shirt but suddenly In Guk held the hem of her shirt.

"Don't ever try to take it off. I don't want any boys to look at my precious sister's body." He said.

"B-But. I want to play with unnie."

"Still no. Play with the shirt on." He said and back to his friends in the water.

"Not fair." She mumbled while walking into the water. As she gets in with the shirt on In Guk smile at her. In Guk playing splashing with his friends when one of them accidentally splashed toward girls.

Yura is the one who gets that payback to them. Soon they having splashing's war between girls and boys. Hyo Rim giggling happily while keep playing with them. Tae Hyung was staring at Hyo Rim all the times. He really amazed by her beauty.

"Go talk to her." Jungkook whispered to him as saw how Tae Hyung see that girl.

"We know you like. You have to make it fast before someone else did." Jimin added.

"I can't. I'm afraid that I might hurt her one day. You saw what In Ah did just now." Tae Hyung sighed.

"Oppa... Stop! Let me breathe first." Hyo Rim said as In Guk keep splashing on her direction. He went to her and patted her head.

"I'm going out now. It's getting cold." Hyo Rim said and leave the water. Tae Hyung heard her and also get out from the water.

"I got to go. See you guys later." Tae Hyung went to follow her.

After a few minutes, Hyo Rim wears a clean cloth. She also notices Tae Hyung was there too.

"Glad you both here. Come here, help me making dinner." Miss Lim spoke. Mr. Yoo also helped.

Tae Hyung helped with chopping. Miss Lim was helping Mr. Yoo make another side dish. Hyo Rim was cooking stew.

"Take a bite." Hyo Rim turns to Tae Hyung while holding a spoon of stew. She blows for a second before giving him to taste.
"How is it?" She asks.

"Something missing. Ah... The seasoning." He said and take the ingredient making a seasoning. As done he takes a little using his little finger and tastes it. Suddenly he got a naughty idea. Using the same finger he takes it the seasoning.

"Taste it." He lands his finger in front Hyo Rim's face. She was confused with him.

"What is it?"

"Taste." He said. Hyo Rim sighed and take his hand. Instead licked his finger, clever Hyo Rim using her index finger take it and tasted.

"Good." She said. Tae Hyung making face as he failed his naughty game. He put in the stew and wait for a second then done.

Then the others started coming out from water and get changes while Tae Hyung, Hyo Rim, Mr. Yoo, and Miss Lim still cooking the side dish before the others join them.

To be continued...