Part: 03

°°°°°

In Guk was looking for Hyo Rim. He searching her around the campus but she is nowhere. Then he saw girls that were in the same course with Hyo Rim. He approached them at the corridor.

"Excuse me? Have you see Hyo Rim?" He asks politely. He also has a good side too but he rarely shows it.

"Urm... I saw her at the soccer field with Seok Jin 15 minutes ago. Maybe she still there." One of the girls said.

"Oh Thank you." He said and rushed to the field. While the girls stared at his back.

"Weird." Yura said as she turns to her friends. They look at her confused.

"Why though? Are not he's human too? People can changes." Sana gives her a good compliment about him. The truth is she has a crush over In Guk.

"I know but this SEO IN GUK. He never says 'thanks' to anyone." Jisoo said. But deeply she like this side of him.

"Maybe he has a good side but he did not show up because he wants to look cool in front of people. As a brother, he needs to protect his sister." Sana said to make the strong stated of her statement. The girls look at her with weird gaze.

"You crush on him, don't you? That's why you backup him so much." Jisoo asking her. Sana just smiles with a little pinkish on her cheeks.

"Are you serious, Sana-ah. He never sees girls like us. He is a high level than us." Yura said to not make her friend put a high hope over him.

"I just crushing not mean like he will notice me anyway. I realized where am I right now. We are not meant... Maybe?" Sana said.

_____

From far In Guk can see Hyo Rim sat next to Seok Jin but not too closely. Seok Jin notices that Hyo Rim really likes soccer. But she does not like soccer. There two reasons she likes about soccer is... First, her brother and second, her crush.

"Hyo Rim-ah." In Guk suddenly approached them. They turn back and look at In Guk.

"Ye oppa. You look exhausted." Hyo Rim said as saw her brother was sweating a lot.

"Of course I am. I looking for you whole campus." He claimed. Then he turns to Seok Jin.

"Look like you have something urgent." Hyo Rim said and then In Guk realized something.

"Ahh... Mom and dad at home now. They want to see us before fly back to Europe." He said. Hyo Rim eye went wide.

"Jinjja? Let's go now. Bye Jin. See you this in the next class." She says to Seok Jin before pulled In Guk's hand and walk away from there.

~HYO RIM'S HOME~

The parent was sitting in the living room while enjoying the foods that served by the maid. Waiting for their son and daughter coming home. They just have 2 hours before their flight. They were talking to each other about their when car's engine stop.

"Mom... Dad.." Hyo Rim went hug them. Then In Guk join them. They sat and have a little talk before their parent got to leave.

"We sorry can't stay for longer but... We will back in the next two month. This our last destination. That why stay longer. We got a call from our friends that there a lot of artifacts." Their mother said. In Guk's and Hyo Rim's eyes went sparkled hear those from them. That's was good news for them since they are not spending time together as a big family.

"Really?" Hyo Rim asked.

"Yes. And by the way, we need to go now. Bye sweetheart." Their parent has to go right an hour before their flight. And they need to be there earlier because their friends are waiting at the airport. As they went away, Hyo Rim and In Guk back to campus. The rest of the day is going smooth and good.

_____
CAMPUS

Tae Hyung and his two other friends which are his best friends were studying in the library. Their class was cancel because their professor having an urgent meeting. So the three decided to do their assignment that ended the end of the week.

"Why you don't look at the girls? Whereas they are all pretty." Suddenly one of his best friends ask. Tae Hyung looked at the girls who is keep staring at him from their place.

"Not interest. They just... I don't know how to say it but.. They are annoying. Shouting my name, say that I'm in them as I was a thing." He claimed. But he never likes those girls because in silence he was fall in love with Hyo Rim. He never says it to anyone.

Then he gets up to find the other reference book for the assignment. As found it he about to take it away from the shelf but there was someone else take the same book from the other side. He looks up to see the person at another side since there was a little space that was showing the side.

Their eyes met and giving weird feeling to each other. Staring in each other eyes while their heart beating fast than usual. The eyes of the crushing couple who is hiding their feeling to each other. Their hand still on the same book.

Tae Hyung was snapped back as hear his friends calling him. He let go of the book and smile to the girl before going back to his seat.

While the other side, Hyo Rim clenched her chest calming her heartbeat.

'What happened to me? Oh My Gosh! His eye is so pretty.' She monologues while hugging the book on her chest.

Hyo Rim then went to the counter and give it to the librarian for scanning. As she has done she gives back to Hyo Rim. Before when out Hyo Rim took a glance to Tae Hyung. At the same time, Tae Hyung also looking at her. Their eyes meet again. Clumsy Hyo Rim she almost hit her head on the wall when she about to went out from there. Shyly she looks down and leaves the place.

Tae Hyung chuckled a little looking at the nervous girl. His friends hear him.

"What so funny?" Jungkook asks. Tae Hyung clear his throat and back to a serious face.

"Ehem... Nothing." He claimed then back to his paperwork. His friends were confusing his weirdo. Then shrugged ignoring their thought.

To be continued...