Part: 08

The last day of the trip is going smooth but Hyo Rim just stays in the tent not even care to go out until they have to leave. Without any plan, Hyo Rim went to Miss Lim.

"Miss, I can go with you?" Hyo Rim asked. She really wants to avoid Tae Hyung and she still mad to the girls doing that thing to her.

"Sure." The young teacher said.

"Thanks, Miss."

"Welcome. You can put your stuff in the back seat." Miss Lim said. Hyo Rim not talking to anyone that day. Jenny feels so guilty to her. Every time she approached Hyo Rim, she always went away.

After moments they leave to back to campus. But Hyo Rim asks Miss Lim to send her home instead. Miss Lim gladly send her to In Guk's apartment. After thanked the teacher she went straight to the elevator.

Hyo Rim about to press the but when suddenly someone patted her shoulder.

"Hi, My Sleeping Beauty. I'm back." A  good-looking boy said. Hyo Rim confused then her eye went wide as recognized the boy.

"Park Jin Young? Is that you?" He just smiles as Hyo Rim say his full name.

"That's me."

"Oppa... I miss you so much. Where have you been?" She asks while hugging him tightly.

"My foster parent wants me go with them and we stay at the UK. I study there but today I'm here. I'm back just for you." He said while rubbing her back. Let go the hug Hyo Rim ask him to have a little talk in the apartment.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Hyo Rim went to campus like usual. Then suddenly someone calls her.

"Princess." A familiar voice whispered on her left ear.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" Hyo Rim confusing look at Jin Young. The student was surprised saw Hyo Rim with a boy.

"I will finish my study here. Along with my princess." He claimed. Hyo Rim just smiles. They both went to the cafeteria to have some breakfast.

"How your life here, Princess?" Jin Young ask while walking to get their food. Hyo Rim is used with the nickname since she was little. Jin Young call her that because she is a spoiled girl.

"Fine. Is aunty okay you study here?" Hyo Rim ask. After done taking foods they went sat at the vacant spot.

"She is okay. I told her about you." He said. In Guk and his friends was staring at them. While Tae Hyung was boiling jealous hearing Jin Young call her princess. There were silent seconds when suddenly Jin Young begin talking.

"Do you still remember my promise princess?" Jin Young suddenly serious look at Hyo Rim. His hand suddenly reach on top of hers. Tae Hyung eye grew wide, surprise with Jin Young touched. Hyo Rim smile.

"Of course. It so funny when I-"

"I want it to make it true." He cut her in. Hyo Rim faces turn shocked and pulled back her hand.

"O..oppa." That all she can say.

"I'm not joking. I really like you. I already told my parent and they like you too." He smiles sweetly to her.

While he confessing Tae Hyung feel he lost her already. He was very sad. Hyo Rim turns to In Guk then to Tae Hyung. She can see their sad face. At the time In Guk have discovered that Tae Hyung likes Hyo Rim. She back to Jin Young and smile.

"I like you too oppa." She stops for a while. Hearing those words make Tae Hyung's breath about to stop.
"But... Not the same way as you." She admitted.

"You have a boyfriend?"

"No. But I have someone in my mind. And I... Love him." Hyo Rim said. A little blushed say those. In Guk was surprised by her words. He doesn't know his sister has a crush.

"Did he know?" Jin Young ask.

"I don't think he does and I don't know if he will." She said. She feels comfortable sharing with Jin Young.
"Did he love you too?"

"I-I don't know." She said.

"So? I still have a chance to make you change your mind?" Jin Young bluntly ask. Hyo Rim sighed.

"Oppa... Just forget about the promise. And I will never change my minds." She said.

"You will, princess. You will love me." He smiles. Somehow Hyo Rim feels creepy about Jin Young.

"What happened with you oppa? You not like Jin Young I have known."

"People changes princess. But you still the same. And I want you. Only you." He said. Hyo Rim feels scary by his statement. She gets up and about to leave but he grabs her hand.

"Oppa... You just like my brother."

"I don't want to be your brother. I want to be your man." Jin Young pulled her closer and went hug her. Jin Young went so much. In Guk went up to them and pulled them away.

"Hyung? You scared her." In Guk said softly.

"Oh. Sorry, Princess." He smiles like nothing happen while Hyo Rim was little cried. Jin Young noticed it and about to wipe it but she slapped his hand.

"Don't touch me! I hate you oppa. I hate you." Hyo Rim runs out. Jimin nudged Tae Hyung to follow her. And he did. Jin Young saw it and he was mad.

°°°°°

Tae Hyung keeps looking for Hyo Rim but she nowhere until...

"Stop following me." Hyo Rim said while hiding at the corner thinking that was Jin Young just hear a footstep. Tae Hyung stops his step. Not even say anything as he hears her trembling and cracking voices.

"Why you came back? You change. I can't love you as I love him." She stops for a while. Tae Hyung lean against the wall sit on the floor as she did.

"I will tell this once I won't repeat again. I don't love you oppa. I'm glad you don't know him. At least if I tell you his name, you will never figure it out. I love this guy since I first saw him. He is one of In Guk's team." She said. Smiling alone thinking about the guy she loves. Tae Hyung just silent listening to her.

"He... Cute, handsome, nice. Last week we go camping. First time in my life I found him so lovable." She said while looking her hand.

"His big palm, his long finger and his cooking style make me love him more. That time I really wish that I can stop the times. Cooking with him makes me feel like he already in my life. Tae Hyung." She sudden said.
Tae Hyung was shocked. He thought he got caught but it's not.

"Kim Tae Hyung. Sharing the same tent with him make me nervous to die. I love him, oppa. I love Tae Hyung, oppa. I'm sorry. Even he doesn't feel the same way I still love him. And I will keep this love by myself." She stops talking. Then she felt something on her hand. She looked down and saw a little note.

'Don't stop loving him. He will be yours one day. I promise you. I will make it true. I love you..too. Don't be sad, My Princess.' It wrote.

Hyo Rim looks at the side but there is no one. She was wondering who is writing the note.

To be continued...