Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I can’t believe what I am seeing right now, of all places I meet him again.

Everything brought me back the week before; I remembered how I praise his eyes, nose, and lips, and seeing him this close, he is like an angel; he is like a glass so fragile and mysterious. And I also remember his laugh, his mocking laugh. I thought it was just my imagination, because he is really laughing in front of me, putting his right hand on his mouth as if he will try stopping himself from laughing so hard.

I eyed him and I really like to hit him, ”Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!” he screams in excruciating pain.

Oh yeah I hit him already in his right foot using my left foot. Actually, I want to do more than that because he deserves it. If he didn’t distance himself, I have probably hit him again on his most private part, hahaha I was just kidding it’s as if he was about to rape me or something.

I was insulted and I still am.

I walked away as fast as I could.

“You don’t have to do that you know? Now I know what those feces feels like when you stamp your big foot on it. Hey! I’ll going to make you pay for this!” He shouted.

By hearing him it’s like suddenly the blood rush up to my face. I stopped, turn to him and shouted from where I stand, “Pay my aaassss!!!” and pat my butt and stick my tongue out. I want to throw my shoes on his face but I choose to hurried back inside the clubhouse.

Inside I suddenly came across Melanie says, “He’s on his way.”

I just nodded at her, I was about to say thank you but she turn away to face a customer. I look around again facing the wall and notice a saying posted nicely with cute emoticon stickers on the wall and it goes like this,

 “…Life is an echo.

What you send out – comes back

What you sow – you reap

What you see in others – exist in you.

Remember life is an echo

It always gets back to you

So give goodness…” ~anonymous

“Oh yeah right, give goodness huh.” I have told myself silently. When I heard Melanie says, “There she is Mike.”

I slowly turn when I heard his name and I am now facing a familiar face again. Oh my God, just don’t make this man Michael dela Rama. We are both in state of shock. Michael dela Rama is the jerk I encountered earlier, the one I stamp my foot a while ago. “Oh no, I am in big trouble, as in big big big trouble.” I thought. And he replied as if he heard what I am thinking. “You’re really in big trouble miss big foot.” He is mumbling this while smirking and shaking his head eyes is on me. And me, I just stand there praying the ground would just swallow me in whole from where I stood, so that I can be gone in an instant, and it seems the ground is on his side because it’s not cooperating. And I remember the quote I just read earlier, “Remember life is an echo”. I was choked.

Michael dela Rama’s POV (Point of View)

“I’m on my way. Thank you Lans.” My response to Melanie after informing me that someone is already here to pick me up. I hang up. “Weew Uncle is so excited; I haven’t even eaten my lunch.”

I am composing a text for my friend Robert to see me after his meeting when suddenly I bump someone.

When she faces me I was surprise. Woooo it’s her again. Innocent looking face, red fuller lips, tantalizing eyes and sexy, not just the way she walks but freaking hot body, she’s not slim though.

And I remember of course how I could forget. I hadn’t laugh that much in weeks. When she steps on a dog crap, I remembered entirely the looks in her face ~ priceless. I was thinking how could this smart looking woman not see it?

I was so amused by her that I forgot to capture that face again when she bows her head to see her shoes. I had captured that silly advertisement hanged from the store when she suddenly walks in and of course she appears in exact moment I hit the button.

I laughed again in front of her I can’t help it.

She eyed me, and suddenly she hit my right foot. That was painful. I think she put all her strength in it.

I shouted something to her and she replied, “Pay my ass.” Spat her ass and stick her tongue. She’s like a cute kid.

I turn back my attention to my unfinished message to my friend Robert, after sending it I headed back to the clubhouse.

And now she’s her. “Hhhhmmmm this is going to be interesting.” I smiled thinking about it.

Alexa’s POV

We’re on our way to the car park silently walking and Mike following me carrying his bag and stuff. I just can’t utter any word from what happened earlier or even stare. The fact that he is a boss and I just hit his foot, plus I’ve got to see him God knows for how long. When we reach where the car was park I’ve stop in front of Molong the driver leaning on his back of the old little car, and before I got to say anything he suddenly said “Is this your car huh?” he sounds mocking. I turn to him, and seen his smirking again.

“I wonder... What could be your greatest reaction when you find out that I don’t have one?” I manage to utter to him while looking intensely at him, but I remained my composure and added, “Just get in the car SIIIRRR.” While sliding my way beside the driver set.

The travel was short even though I have to drop off some files to the attorney’s office on our way while Molong and I were silently observing our back passenger who is obviously not comfortable with his set.

We reached the office straight to Mr. Mc Kenzie’s, I said my good bye and leave without looking at Michael after Mr.Mc Kenzie said his instructions that I have to at least spend a couple of hours for assist his nephews training, will most likely be his nanny. I don’t seem to like the idea but I don’t have to be picky right now besides I need money and I have a great boss, I’m not talking the newly arrive boss here, mind you. But perhaps he (Mike) is as good as my boss it’s just how we started so bad that my impression of him is bad. Fingers cross.

Authors note:

“Don’t let anyone’s ignorance, hate, drama or negativity stop you from being the best person you can be!” ~ Just sharing!!!