Chapter three: kaoru's point of view:

Kaoru hopped the fence and started to run as fast as humanly possible, smiling and holding hachi's dismembered leg, "i'll be able to feast on people for weeks, with mikaru's agility and speed and his following my moves, it should be easy to get enough dead bodies to preserve for the following weeks" kaoru settled himself in an abandoned building and jumped when he heard someone scream from below "I WILL AVENGE YOUR DEATHS! I WILL FIND YOU KAORU!" and heard a small thud. "Well, well mikaru...i seems i'll have to kill you in a little while though." kaoru started to laugh to himself as he wandered down the stairs to find where mikaru was yelling from, he spotted a small trail of blood going into a small room. Kaoru peeked into the room and saw mikaru, passed out on the floor, clinging to hachi's body, he walked up to him and peeled him off of hachi and set mikaru on the floor covered nearly completely with sticky blood in the middle of drying. "Wow, mikaru, so sweet and defenseless right now...your so careless, falling asleep so close to your enemy...welp, i'll be taking hachi now. Enjoy your rest. Be happy that you are a vital pawn." kaoru picked up hachi and wrapped him in a jacket to cover his tracks, and walked up stairs. Once he got upstairs he started to section hachi into pieces and wrapped up pieces in ragged cloth. "I wonder... how does mikaru think of me right now? Most obviously the killer of his beloved younger brother and his best friend, eh i don't have room to complain...i mean i killed my own best friend and didn't even eat him...to bad mikaru left the lungs piece at home, i would've loved to taste saki's flesh...well, to late for that now." kaoru looked out of the window and sighed "wow...this is going to be fun.". Kaoru heard a huge thud and got up, looking around the room for intruders and heard voices from below shouting at mikaru to wake up because this was their usual hide-out. Kaoru was sneaking closer to the door to hear better and tripped, guessing that the men down stairs heard him and scrambled to pick up the sacks of hachi's meat, and jumped out of the window as he tied the sack across his back and free falled to the ground, smoothly landing , looking up and seeing that he was right that they had gone to see what the noise was, kaoru looked up and sighed "hmm...i need to find some other place to hide...."