Shoot Me-Pt2

FLASHBACK( Written by adre... she a QUEEN)

"Wha-! Hey! What are you doing in my room Andy?! Let go of my arm!"

"Shhh"

Andy covered her mouth with her hand and waited until she calmed down.

"The more you talk, the harder it's gonna be for me."

Adre yanked his hand off her face and slowly backed away from Andy. She sighed and smiled slightly

"I see whats going on here. I'm gonna end up like Eric huh?" He didnt reply and looked down. "Don't look so sad Noogen, I mean is this is your duty, then do it. Its ok."

"Goddammit Adre, why-"

"Im not making it harder for you if thats what you were going to say. I'm simply stating what it is. You kill me, and I die."

Loud footsteps came up the stairs and the two young adults turned to the sound.

"Nguyen! What's taking you so long?"

"Shit! They were supposed to wait for me." Andy barked.

Adreanna looked towards the gun in his hand and guided the weapon to her chest.

"DO IT NOOGEN."

"Adre, don't call me that. I can't-"

"I don't care. I'd rather die by your hand rather than your father."

"SON, WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Andy's hand started to tremble as he stared into Adre's eyes.

"Fuck I can't do this!"

BANG

------

After a couple minutes or so, Andy left the room to meet his father's eyes.

"You're an eliminator, not a lover. Lets keep moving. Next target, Joanne wong."

"Andy, Andy." James called out.

"I lied to you James." Andy yelled out angrily.

"What are you talking about?" A confused look started to appear on his face.

"My father didn't kill them, but neither did I. They aren't dead, but there will be trouble if President Damned and other Eliminators find out. Including my dad."

"What do you mean? I went to Eric's funeral. Adre was in tears in front of his casket. Lok didn't say a word and then the next day he was gone."

" I will explain later, but you needed to know the truth now, so when we get to the Phoenix House you wouldn't be surprised."

"Phoenix House?" James said.

"This is the Phoenix house." Andy said walking up to a abandon building.

"What are you talking about? This is the old high school that burned down a couple years ago. Why-"

"We are going underground, let's go."

-------

As they went underground, Andy and James stopped in front of giant steel double doors. Just when James was about to speak again, Andy knocked on the door using a certain pattern.

A boy with Black hair and glasses opened up the door.

"Eric." He yelled out.

"James?"

As Eric called out James' name, James turned his head to see what was hiding inside the steel doors. He saw Adreanna kickboxing with some other girls and Joanne fighting Rinoa in a ring.

"This is the Phoenix House." Andy smiled walking into the steel doors. "The 50% aren't actually dead, they are alive and training to fight against the eliminators."

"Why didn't you tell me." James looked at Andy.

" I had to make it look like you were dead in order to tell you but you wanted to get all sappy.

"We have a problem." Shaohua walked in.

"What is it." Vincent turned to Shaohua.

"Andy what the hell did you do? Eliminators are seriously looking for you."

"I had to do it. You guys are ready to fight."

"Noogen!" Adre yelled. "You are out of your mind if you think we can fight against them. We haven't finished our plan and if that messes up we don't have a plan B. So fix the mess you made or the 50% will actually die."

"Adre chill out." Eric said.

Adre smirked looking at Eric and sighed. "What ever. James gear up, Vincent's training you today." She said walking away.

"Andy, you're always getting her angry." Kathy laughed

"Shut up." Andy muttered.

"Ohk James, you ready?" Vincent asked.

"I guess so."

————-

FlashBack

"Fuck I can't do this!"

BANG

Andy had shifted the gun to Adre's hip and shot her.

She had fell to the ground in pain, "Andy, just kill me already."

"Truth is Eric isn't dead, we are looking for him, but I'm against killing him. I have a plan."

"Oh my god Andy, there i-i-is blood everywhere." Adre said in shock.

"Calm down, you'll be fine. Control your breathing and don't move. I have to take care of my father and the other eliminators. I will be back soon."