Ch. 2

Key
'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
Authors note
"Alucard speaking"
'Alucard thinking"
So I decided against going as a "girl" for Alucard because I'm still gonna make Issie look like a perverted dumb-@ss. Also I feel like I have to update at this point with over 250 reads! Like WTF. Why do you read this garbage. Oh and I decided that we will start right before they fight the stray devil visor.

Alucard's pov:

'Well I made it to Kouh Town, hmm it seems this is devil territory... should be fun.'

"I guess I should find someplace to stay first, perhaps an abandoned building will do."

I then proceed to walk towards an abandoned factory which I would soon find out is not as abandoned as it first appeared~.

Rias pov:

I was in the middle of doing paperwork when Akano suddenly came up to me with a serious expression. I was wondering why until she leans over to tell me something.

"The Duke has sent orders to exterminate a stray devil by the name of Visor for killing her master to gain power. It seems she has been luring human men into an abandoned factory in order to eat them."

When I heard this I felt angered that a devil would do such a thing to their master.

I look up to see all of my servants relaxing after finishing some of their contracts. Koneko my rook was sitting on the couch eating a chocolate bar, while Kiba my knight was sitting down with a smile while he inspected his blade. Of course my pawn Issei was looking at my and Akeno's chests with that perverted face of his.

'I swear if it wasn't for his sacred gear and my need to get out of this arranged marriage from the Phoenix I would have never, EVER brought the pervert back.'

"*sigh* OK everyone the Duke has sent a request for us to exterminate a stray devil. Issei I want you to come as well but only to watch and see how we devils fight."

"Oh okay ... I guess" Issie says dejectedly.

"Come on Issei, you're still new, you haven't even unlocked your sacred gear. For now I want you to learn about how devils fight and the strengths and weaknesses of each piece." I lightly scold him.

"Issie if you do good I might reward you~" Akeno whispers in his ear yet still load enough to hear.

"YES! I'll learn everything there is to know about fighting as a devil!" Issei says as he fist pumps the air.

"Pervert" Koneko states in a flat tone of voice.

Issei seems to look even more dejected at this. As I sweatdrop.

'Koneko isn't wrong, to be motivated by promise of a "reward" from a girl is pretty perverted. Although knowing Akeno he won't like his reward so much.'

"Akeno prepare a transportation circle please" I ask my queen.

"Buchou are you jealous because I'm taking Issei all to myself~ fufufu" Akano teases

"Don't be ridiculous Akano. Now please prepare the circle." I say again

"Alright then Buchou" Akano complies and goes to make the circle.

Alucard pov:
'Wow *munch* I can't believe this ugly basic bitch of a stray thought she could kill me.' "I didn't even need to unlock my power, although I couldn't if I wanted to I can only release up to level one without a master. Oh well I'm free and I have yet to encounter an adversary worthy of my full power. Even Anderson was below that."