ch. 6

Rias POV:

Beep, Beep, Beep. SLAM!

Rias- "Ugh."

I sigh, as I start to get up my blanket falls off of me onto my bed while my breasts are exposed the the air and jiggle a little due to the blanket falling. I decide to go to the bathroom connected to my room and shower.

Rias- "Mmmh~" I moan slightly feeling the warm water run down my naked form and between my large bust.

I start to wash my hair with my cherry shampoo.

Rias- "I really could use a massage soon, my breasts feel like they are weighing my shoulders down. My shoulders might get sore soon if I don't."

After washing out the shampoo I lather my hair with conditioner while thinking,

Rias- 'Perhaps I could find someone to do that for me... Issie? No while he would be all too happy to do it he is enough of a pervert. Kiba would never consider touching me in an intimate way especially if I were to ask for a massage. I'm afraid Akano would just tie me up. Finally Koneko wouldn't really feel comfortable doing that.'

After finally washing out my hair I move onto my body with a loofah and body soap.

Rias- "Damn I really need to find someone soon."

After scrubbing my body thoroughly, making sure to get every inch of my body I begin to rinse off.

Rias- "Perhaps Alucard would help? Wait he's my ally, and I shouldn't bother him with something like this...should I?"

After I had finished rinsing off, I stepped out of the shower, and began to dry off.

Rias- 'Well he did have quite a few demands, and at the moment I do not have anything for him to do for his side of the bargain, so maybe~.'

After getting out I look at the clock while getting dressed.

Rias- "Only 7:10 perhaps I can ask him if I leave now?"

After getting dressed I decide to go to the ORC, and set up a teleportation circle before flooding it with magic, and heading off.

Alucard POV:

It is currently 6:00 A.M., me and the halfling Vampire have made progress.
Sadly I could not start his physical training as of yet, nor get him to drink blood. I did however convince him to come out more, and increased his confidence so that he can have others look at him without getting too flustered. Although the stuttering is still there it's not as prominent as when I first met the boy, and still seems adamant about wearing female clothing but it's not that big of a deal, since when his training is complete he can become an actual woman if he wants, or not it's up to him.

Alucard- "Gasper, I want you to remember what I have told you these last few hours. I would be sorely disappointed if you were to go back to hiding in your little coffin. So believe in yourself first and foremost. You are far more powerful than you give yourself credit for. I will come back tonight to check on you and continue your training. Understood?"

Gasper- "Yes S-sir Mister A-alucard. I will do my bb-best to not let you down! Please come back tonight it does get a b-bit lonely in h-here."

Alucard- "I will not go back on my word, but this whole thing stays between you and me. Rias is not to know understand?"

Gaster- "Of c-course Sir I will act as if nothing happened. Good day M-mister Aluc-card."

As Gaster says this he slowly slips back into his coffin to sleep for the day.