Ch. 5

Hello my little wolf pups I'm back with the next chapter if your wondering what's gonna happen well I guess you'll just have to read to find out. 😋

Alucard: He means he has no fucking clue what's gonna happen and is pulling this shit show from his ass.

A/N:...I really want to be mad at you right now but can't because I know you are not wrong you undead prick.

Alucard: Admit it you love me.

A/N: Don't make me nerf you Alucard I can and I will if need be.

Alucard: ...so I'm the main character you can't kill me!

A/N: ...FUCKING HELL HE GOT ME!

Alucard: Hahahahaha!

Alucard POV:

After resting for a few hours, I decided that I would give the half breed a visit. So I walk out of the front door and turn to my right and see a door that is locked and protected by magic barriers, is this all the protection they have? Seriously it's so bad that I would think it either a trap or a joke! So I decide to do the rational thing and walk on in. I should probably clarify while I did go through the door, well, I went through the actual door, that was still locked up tight and magically sealed. That kind of security would work against other vampires, but not me.

As I walk in, I see a coffin that is about the size for a young child, 'The sensation is coming from there.' I think to myself.

Alucard: "Come on out half breed you cannot fool me. I know you're there. Not only that but you are fully awake. Come out and let me see the one who dares claim the name of a vampire!"

???: "G-ggo away. P-please. No o-oo-one is h-here."

Alucard: "Really kid you expect me to believe that? Come out here and speak to a fellow vampire face to face, young one. So long as you are acceptable you have nothing to fear."

After saying this a little boy comes out of the coffin...but something is off.

Alucard: "Little Boy, why do you wear womans clothes? Are you gay or something? No judgement if you are but there are better ways to get a mans attention

Alucard: "Little Boy, why do you wear womans clothes? Are you gay or something? No judgement if you are but there are better ways to get a mans attention."

Gasper POV:

I decided to come out of my coffin to see if it really was another vampire... if it was I might have to use my power to run away.

As I open the door to my coffin I see him, the other vampire.

I notice that he also looks like a girl! And he is making fun of me!

Gasper: "Y-y-your also d-dressed like a girl!"

Alucard: "That's because I currently AM a girl. Wait you have yet to pass your limits...you haven't drank any blood yet have you?"

Gasper: "N-no! I would never do something like that!"

Alucard: "Oh really? You would deny your own nature? Even if you are a half-breed, you still have blood lust. But why are you afraid? I am not here to harm you, in fact I'm here to make you an offer."

Gasper: "Wh-what offer? And yes I d-do have bloo-d-d lust but I take capsules to sate it. As to why I am afraid, it is because due to being a half-vampire. I was hunted by human and vampire alike because of their hatred for the other and me not being able to control my sacred gear."

Alucard: "Phfff- is that all! Kid I have stories that would have you puking out the window. Now as for my proposition, I would like for you to train under me. I will help you control your sacred gear, and not to mention your vampiric powers. I promise that when I'm done with you. You'll never fear anything again!"

Gasper: Wait you'll willingly help me?"

Alucard: "Of course I will. Those who hunted you before had good reason, a half-breed vampire is dangerous if left unchecked because you have the abilities of vampires but our weaknesses are only a fraction as bad for you! Give me some time and effort on your part, and you'll be a real fuck mothering vampire in no time."

To be continued...
Sorry for the short little chapter but this is as far as I felt like going so ta-ta~.