Time to go to my new school and...never leave?

( ya girls back with another chapter finally!)

I seen my mom pull up to the school and walk into the office to sign me out. Once she did we both walk out of the school and to her car.
"I can't believe my daughter is going to hopes peak!" Your mom says. I just smile in return because I am at a lost of words. I open the back seat of the car and set my box of stuff down and closes the door getting into the front seat. As soon as you get in the car you play on your DS until you get home.

*time skip brought to you by despair*
(3rd pov)
You arrive to Hopes Peak High and you take a deep breath.
"My new life starts now." You say to yourself as you take a step through the gates. You start to feel dizzy as you become unconscious.

You wake up in a room with bolted up windows. You see a note and you pick it up.
"Please meet in the Gym ASAP!" After you read the note you head to the Gym like the note said.

*time skip brought to you by my waifu Mikan*

You walk into the Gym and see multiple different people. You scan through the bundle of people until you stop on a certain light purple girl(or was it light pink? I don't know I'm just gonna go with light purple) you run up to her excitedly and said, "Nanami!!" As soon as you said that she turned around and smiled hugging you, "it's been so long!"(the last I seen my son stuck in this monster, to the man behind the slaughter, if you get the reference I love you) you were gonna continue talking to Nanami but you were interrupted when this weird looking bear started talking.

*time skip past the speech from monokuma brought to you by junior's multiple personalities*

Everybody was confused. They were just looking at each other in awe. We won't be able to leave unless we kill people!? Well...at least you have Nanami...right?

(353 words total not including this, I hope you liked this chapter and please if you have any suggestions for the next chapter or new book ideas please put them I  the comments I will be looking at them and thank you so much for the support and as of this chapter I have 1.08k reads!! I never thought I would have this much people read my story. Thank you guys for being patient and I will try to post new chapters more frequently. Luna~Chan out!)