one

a/n edited: i apologize in advance for this terrible story. lol

cami's pov

"CORBYN!!"

corbyn is my 19 year old brother, if you couldn't tell by our last name. besson.

"CORBYN IM READY!"

corbyn and i are moving to Los Angeles, California so that he can start off his career of singing in a band with four other boys. i know jack avery, and zach herron because corbyn and those two went on tour together, i just don't know the other two boys involved in this band just yet.

"corbyn?"

i walk up to his room and stop at the doorway to his room just to see him singing in the mirror and playing with his hair. the face he was making was priceless. i try to hold back my laughter, but i couldn't help it. i laughed so hard that my stomach started to cramp up.

"corb, what are you doing?" i wonder this in laughter.

"CAMI!!" he yells my name with a door to my face right after.

"hurry up with your little concert over there corbyn, i'll be waiting in the car."

i run off to the car in excitement. i really can't wait to see the beautiful places in LA, and see something different for once, since Virginia is such a boring place you've visited every single monument. i mean, i still give respect to these monuments and their meanings. anyway, after about ten minutes of waiting in the car, corbyn comes outside along with our mom.

"cami, im sorry you had to see that." he briefly apologizes while hopping into the car.

"corbyn, that was the first highlight of my day, no need to apologize."

corbyn gave me a look, like as if he was annoyed, which he was. i was still laughing and playfully punched him on the arm.

"lighten up a little won't you? we're moving to LA!!"

"okay cami, i guess you're right." he smiles and rolls his eyes in a jokingly matter, and my mom hits the gas.

________________________________

a/n: this one isn't much, but the ¿☕️? will be coming soon. stay tuned.