six

cami's pov

after about an hour and a half, everyone is showered, and we all decide to just chill for the rest of the day. zach is obviously sleeping, corbyn and jack are both playing fortnite with jonah watching and daniel-

wait, i actually don't really know where daniel is.

i began to act worried after i had checked in his room, the recording room, the kitchen, everywhere. i then looked outside and i saw him.

he was curled up behind the same bush we were hiding behind before. shirtless. he kinda looked deep in his thoughts. i wonder what he was thinking about..

"hey seavey! what are you still doing out here?"

he stood up. "i actually have n-no idea."

"oh my gosh you're probably so cold."

he was still wet from the ice cold water from the water guns.

i grab the nearest towel, and wrap it around him, smiling. he's so muscular woah.

"better?"

"y-yeah let's go inside."

i put one arm around him, and we slowly walk inside while talking and giggling.

daniel's pov

we walk into the house laughing. she's sweet,
beautiful and now i find out she's funny. what's left for me to fall in love with?

"wow. you're the only person that ever laughs at that joke." she smiles.

"i love cheesy jokes ahah."

"well then i think we will get along well dani." i high-five him.

"i agree."

i smiled and she smiled back. this might have just felt like nothing to her, but it most definitely meant entire world to me.

i go into my room, get dressed after a hot shower, and look through instagram. like i always do after showers.

cami posted something.

(a/n: i will be doing like dms, texts, insta, stuff like that throughout the story okay.)

INSTAGRAM:

liked by corbynbesson, beautychickee, seaveydaniel, and 489,052 likes

camiibesson: this flannel's corbyn's🤷‍♀️

comments:
user 1: so pretty!!
corbynbesson: keep it
hater 1: yuh yuh yuck
user 2: ^ew cringe stop
camiibesson replying to corbynbesson: thanks bro
beautychickee: looks cute!
seaveydaniel: 🔥
user 1: lowkey ship her and daniel. anyone else agree?
user 3 replying to user 1: yes please make it happen!! #caniel or #dami ?

cami besson liked user 1's comment: "lowkey ship her and daniel. anyone else agree?"

she must have taken this a long time ago, because she's chilling downstairs.

i was beyond tired, so i took a nap and dozed off. for what felt like two minutes, it was three hours. i suddenly wake up to the sound of the front door opening, then closing once more. a very familiar voice traveled from downstairs to mine and jack's room. enough for me to recognize the voice.
____________________________

a/n: yikes. i hope everyone's enjoying it because i don't really know if i'm liking the storyline right now. have a favorite part of the book so far? let me know!