nine

cami's pov

i finally caught the rest of the boys and christina, and i forgave tyler. we're buds now. we even made up a secret handshake, but i'm not gonna get into full detail because, well, it's secret.

jack and daniel both come down and we all sit on the couches with some on the floor. i sat next to daniel and corbyn on the floor. irrelevant, but i felt as if i needed to say that.

the why don't we boys, tyler and i were all planning a going away party for christina, since she was going back to new york to work on some finals work for school. before you ask, yes i am still in school, but it's online. zach's in the same school as me also, so we sometimes help each other if we're stuck.

"so.." zach starts off. "i think we should obviously throw a party here in the backyard, but let's make it fortnite themed. christina you like fortnite, right?" zach smirks as christina.

"we're not doing that zach. as much as i love fortnite, this is gonna be a more formal typer of party." corbyn states.

christina whispers at zach, "let's talk later." and winks.

i get up from the floor. "zach, actually can we talk now?" i motion zach to the backyard and close the door so no one can hear us.

"suspicious much?" he starts off.

"no, it's jack." i answer.

"oh yeah, he still likes christina. what if he makes his move on her at her party?!"

"that's sadly, what i was thinking. we gotta tell corbyn before then."

"yeah. tonight." zach looks at me with a serious look, then starts smiling and smirking.

"how about.."

i interrupt him.

"no fortnite party, but hit me up at 10:00 sharp. your room. be there." i smile and laugh.

"you're such a weirdo cami."

i slap his arm lightly.

"same goes to you fortnite freak."

and we walk back inside laughing.

_______________________________

a/n: really short chapter, but i just started this up again but i'm gonna get the hang of it sometime. haha hope you enjoyed this random chapter.