OBSESSION#12

#OBSESSION-12

Chloe had never been so sexually active her whole life but it's more than that knowing Beca's finally enjoying her company, makes her more relieve. She's never been that relax in the bed before, she never does. She doesn't worry about anything or anyone, she only knew she's being treated well and that's all the matter.

Okay, maybe she's now crazy about being empathetic of her husband, but who cares? He's busy with his work, probably no time with her, not mentioning his only time with her was to eat yet still being stolen by his unknown callers and now he had all the time of his life to do that so why Chloe would wary about it?

Chloe's just resting on the hammock outside the big house with Beca giggling at the movie they were watching. It's a romcom movie coz Beca doesn't want to watch horror movies. She already knew the movie so all she have to do was watch Beca's reaction about it.

It's priceless reactions actually.

Knowing Beca's reactions are genuine, she will not regret ordering the brunette to buy that stuffs for them.

Beca unconsciously wrapped her arms Chloe's waist when she continued to giggle, pressing herself even more to the redhead's warm body. Chloe eventually hugged her when she noticed she's getting cold.

It's the moment Chloe didn't realize what had just came out of her mouth. "I love you, Beca."

Chloe widened her eyes as the sentence she spoke out rewinded on her head when Beca looked up on her with a frown but smile afterwards.

"I love you too, Chloe." Beca said and leaned into her to give her a soft chaste kiss.

After hearing that, Chloe's heartbeat increased as she looked back at the brunette's navy blue eyes that shines on her. She then gave the brunette a smile, saying, "You should, coz I'm not planning on undoing this damn feelings."

"What about your... husband?"

"Oh crap, you're my hot mitress then." Chloe winked and kissed Beca's forehead. "But seriously, you want me to divorce him?"

"Of course, but... I don't want you to go there and tell him that."

"How would I tell him then?"

"I don't know. I'm on the wanted list now and I can't go there to accompany you to tell him that coz seriously, I won't let you go there alone."

Chloe smiled at the adorable face of her girlfriend. "I know... but I have one idea."

Beca pulled back and sat up straight on the hammock beside her. "What is it?"

"I'm a blogger, I have a site online where I can post it there and tell everyone I'm okay and I just ran away from him." Chloe smiled at her genuinely. "You just need to do is to buy me a camera or a laptop with camera so we can post it immediately."

"I have a camera!" Beca exclaimed as she raised her one finger in the air. "But that's just an old digicam."

"That's cool, we can use that."

When Beca already found the camera, she ran towards Chloe who's waiting for her in the hammock with now a blanket. She gave it to Chloe and watched the redhead examined it.