EPILOGUE

#EPILOGUE

"Beca's dead." Chloe tried to smile as a tear fell from her eyes. "I don't even have her picture and it's like those regrets haunt me down." Chloe's surprised that the both judge and counselor kept quiet. "I came here today because I wanted the world to know my story. I wanted to tell everyone-the world rather, that Beca Mitchell, isn't what you are thinking. She killed a lot of people yes, but I'm sure it will not what you call justice if you killed her too." Chloe firmly said, throwing shades to the reporters and media who's so glad that Beca's dead. "It's a revenge, not even close from justice you are saying." She spat out. "If she's inhuman, what do you call yourself? Saint?" She paused for a while as she let out a mocking laugh. "A little advice from what you so called victim who survived from a so called serial killer. Once you created a monster, never expect her first bite was your neighbor." Chloe looked down on her bag she was holding and smirk. The judge looked away to her and once again, they remained silence. "That's my story. Still unfinish."

"Thank you Miss Beale and I'm sorry." The judge said. "You may go."

Chloe nodded and Chicago innocently came into her aid, pulling the wheelchair out of the small space to the side of the judge and pushed it down the aisle of the court where a lot of people and witness had. People who's relatives of peoplw who got killed on the bombing incident, they're all glaring at Chloe.

They're just a piece of shit.

Selfish!

You shouls kill them!

They should die!

Chloe just covered her ear. When they got out of the court room, there's a lot of media and paparazzi, asking so many question about what happened to her. How did she survive from a serial killer or how that Beca tortured her, it was inappropriate but that's a media. Butting themselves with what they so called their business.

Chloe just wearing a cap while looking down as she ignored everyone. Chicago's just lovingly and protectively pushing her wheelchair out of the crowd.

Chloe couldn't feel her legs anymore and that gave her so much motivation.

When they got to the parking lot, Chicago carried her to the seat next the driver seat and ran to put the wheelchair inside the van. He then ran to the driver seat and settled himself there.

"You alright?" Chicago asked in pure concern. Chloe chuckled.

He's not really concern to you! If she does, she won't kill Beca!

"Of course, why would I be not? She's dead." Chloe smiled bitterly.

Chicago looked away and turned on the engine. "Nothing."

He's very happy Beca's dead!

"You know what? Let's go. I'm starving." Chloe said, totally shifting her mood immediately.

While driving, Chloe's left hand was running up and down the man's thigh while looking at him. Chicago took a glance of her and smiled. "What are you looking at?"

Chloe didn't answer him immediately, she's just looking at him while smiling and listening to the voices.

He killed Beca!

He's selfish!

He doesn't really love you!

He shoot Beca in front of you!

He did it!

He's nothing compare to Beca!

Beca's the only person who loves you!

"What it feels like to shoot someone's head?" Chloe asked casually.

He's going to lie!

"What are you talking about?"

He's a liar!

He's asshole!

He's not for you!

He's not worth it for you unlike Beca!

KILL HIM!

"I really can't stay looking at you." Chloe said and pulled something out of her bag.

SHOOT HIM!

Chicago had no time to look at it when Chloe shoot him directly on the head with a mischievous smile drawing on her lips as she witnessed his blood scattered on the side window.

That's his blood!

She didn't mind the car swinging around the road but all she have in mind was she's so happy to see his blood dropping on the car floor and she will finally gonna meet Beca in any seconds.

She just waited until the car fell on the cliff.

"I'm coming for you, Beca."

Once you created a monster, never expect her first bite was your neighbor.

-

A/N: Finally! Maybe you didn't expect that (I think?) but I will explain!

Chloe became insane and had this disease/disorder called "paracusia" since she was left in the dark room. She had PTD before so it triggered again and worsened. She killed the rats there using her hands, she doesn't know it or just indenial. (What do you think?) Second, she killed the cat, it was intentionally. Then the "stab me" scene, Beca had an idea of what's going on to Chloe so she challenged her but the redhead wasn't on her subconscious mind, well, she heard voices that time but Beca's voice clearing it. The time where Beca's singing Chain To The Rhythm of Katy Perry, she's already scared of Chloe, we don't know why but apart from killing rats, she's already hurting her physically so she better surrender, she loves her so much so she didn't. There's also bruise on Beca's face which Beca didn't know coz there's no mirror on their house, it was made by Chloe when they had a rough-you know. Beca became suicidal so she decided to kill the both of them peacefully but unfortunately she got killed first. That's all.

Oh!

Wait.

This story isn't about Beca being obsessed to Chloe...

It's all about Chloe became obsessed to her.

*smirks*

Ps. Check my other stories!
Especially #IAMSEQUEL if you want something badass Barden Bellas being a Mafia Reapers.😏
Or Forbidden if you want something angst.😭
Or Memory With You, if you want to know the different kinds of cheating. If you just wanna know, you know.