OBSESSION#2

#OBSESSION-02

Chloe's getting nervous as they're getting near the hotel where the opening debut was going to happen. She's wearing a plain black strapless dress with a cut on it's right legs showing her white skin and 5 inches black ankle strap shoes. She's also wearing a brown coat around her shoulder coz it's freezing outside. Her wavy hair draping freely on her shoulders. She's sitting beside her husband who's playing their fingers to ease her nervousness, they had a company driver with them to make sure their car would be park as they walk at the red carpet outside with a lot of paparazzi.

"Hey honey, don't act like it's your first time." Chicago whispered and moved Chloe's hair to the side to give him access to it and began kissing her neck.

Chloe leaned in and smirked. She eventually pulled back to tease him. "Carefully hide your boner for me, gentleman."

"Seriously, you're so beautiful that I don't want to go out of this car anymore and just wanted to worship your body the whole night." He whispered again. Chloe giggled. Nervous forgotten.

"Can you say that again before we go home?" Chloe asked playfully causing them chuckled.

Chloe's just sitting to one of the bench in the hospital along with Aubrey who's her bestfriend since they came to Barden. Aubrey's comforting her because she's crying so hard as she knew that her boyfriend Tom was in the hospital because of an accident.

It's not that what she was really crying for. It's because he broke up with her as soon as he saw her entering his room. She didn't know what happened because he didn't give her enough reason of why he's breaking up with her. Aubrey just knew he's an asshole in any way possible.

As Chloe came home, she went straight to her bedroom and sleep without eating anything. Her parents didn't insist on making her take her dinner first before going to bed because they saw how sad she was so instead of bothering her, they just let her.

In the middle of the night, Chloe felt an arm wrapped around her waist, protectively.

She immediately panicked but relaxed when she heard a familiar voice.

"It's me." The girl said and moved closer to her. It's making her comfortably warm. "I'm sorry that he broke your heart... I told you to leave him but you didn't."

Suddenly, Chloe removed her arm and sat up to the bed. The girl sat up next to her as she rubbed her eyes. She's wearing a jacket.

"Did you tell him to leave me?" Chloe asked the girl with a hint of annoyance. It was confirmed when the brunette nodded.

"But I just told him that for him to stop cheating on you. He's also dating bunch cheerleaders."

"It's his friends." Chloe said between gritted teeth.

"No, they're not. They're drinking together!" She said and Chloe almost cussed in annoyance.

"Having you seen them kissing?" Chloe asked frustratedly. The girl frowned at her which telling the redhead she doesn't know what she's saying.

"Kissing?" She asked innocently causing Chloe to scoff. "W-what kissing?"

"You're here and you're asking me what's kissing?" Chloe asked incredulously. "Seriously, why are you here?"

"I just wanna make friend with you..."

"What?" Chloe snickered making the girl's eyebrows knitted. "You came here twice and you just wanted me to be just your friend? You even touched me-you're creeping me out-