OBSESSION#13

#OBSESSION-13

It's the only way to announce to everyone that Beca's her girlfriend and stop them to find her but how could she able to post it on social media if there's no internet connection or even a signal to their place.

Beca's stroking her hair while they're sitting on the hammock when Chloe spoke. "You know I love you, right?"

"Yes, why?"

Chloe was about to say it straight forwardly but her tongue loosened. "Nothing..." She paused and literally heard the brunette's frown. "I'm just wondering if.. if we could go out together. Like literally go out. The road. Malling... you know. Park. Like a usual date of—

Beca shut her up by kissing her lips. "Of course, I trust you so we can. Just promise me you won't take off your hoodie and cap. Your hair is kinda eye catching so it's not possible for you to be unrecognized."

Chloe squealed in excited. "That's cool, I like the disguise! Is that what you're always doing?"

"Yes, of course I need that everytime I go out." Beca said and they both stood up to get ready. It's clear that Beca's hesitating but she want to make Chloe happy so it's okay.

After they get ready, Chloe jumped on Beca to give her a tight hug. She's excited yeah but she also want to make the brunette happy about it. Chloe pulled back and kissed Beca. "We're going to be fine Beca. I got you."

"Yeah." Beca smiled and they went to their parking lot and picked her new motorcycle. Chloe could see that there's a taxi, car and motor. They never went there before so it's new for Chloe.

Beca gave her a helmet. "Always wear that. If the police chase us, our speed would probably increase and I need you to trust me on everything we're going to do."

"Yes." Chloe nodded enthusiastically. Beca finally chuckled at how excited Chloe was. She rode the motor and the redhead did the same, she sat behind her. They're both wearing hoodie jackets and jeans.

Before Beca drove off the place, she spoke. "And one more thing, don't forget that I love you."

They began to drive the whole forest and Chloe's grip on Beca's jacket tightened as she finally discovered how long the forest was actually. Beca's right,, it's impossible to walk there alone, you always need a car.

She's surprised that Beca could live that kind of location that seriously far from the road and marketplace.

Beca's driving was just in speed but when they're finally on the road she turned it into a moderate. Chloe couldn't recognize the place but she's sure they're still in America.

They're both wearing sunglasses as they reached the nearest park. There's so many people and children there and Chloe could tell how Beca became tense as they parked the motor to the side which looks like a motor parking lot.

As they came down the vehicle, Chloe let Beca removed her helmet first and out the hoodie on before the brunette finally insisted on removing her helmet.

Chloe's vibrant red hair caught several people around, most of them are guys especially when the redhead fixed her hair up and tied it in a messy bun before putting the cap and hoodie. Chloe has no idea about it so when Beca noticed it, she grabbed Chloe's face and kissed her. It's just a peck but Chloe's so surprised. She got an idea and looked around the people, she noticed they looked away so she let it go, she needs to coz Beca's pulling her already with flushed face.