Chapter 15: The Party

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Waking up this particular morning had to be one of the hardest for me. For it was the day of the party that my brother would be throwing for my 'return' and for the Guardians saving Xandar. I rubbed my tired eyes and swung my feet out of bed. I quickly got dressed and joined the rest of my friends enjoying our day before being sent to get ready. I waited in my room, Irima knocked on the door before pushing it open and walking in.

"Are you ready, Kiana?"

"No."

She let out a little laugh before she pulled out the dress that I would be wearing.

"What'd you think?"

I looked the dress up and down before coming to a conclusion.

"It is......hedious."

Irima's eye brows twitched as she frowned.

"Oh, quit being so stubborn and put it on."

I sighed as I took the dress out of her grasp, I walked into the bathroom and carefully slipped the dress on. I haven't worn one since my hoke world was destroyed. I sipped it up and looked at myself within the mirror. The dress hugged my waist perfectly, before it fell down like waved to the floor. The sleeves were off my shoulders, leaving alot of my skin exposed. Like I always did when I was self councious, I rubbed my hands up and down my white arms, looking at the black lines that ran down it, similar to the ones that adore my white face. I sighed before picking up the front of my dress and walding out.

"You look amazing!" Irima cooed as she walked over and handed me a pair of black heels.

"I refuse to wear shoes, such as those."

"Come on, it will only be for one night."

I sighed once more before taking them and slipping them onto my feet. Irima smiled as she looked me up and down.

"Okay, now for the hair and make up."

My eyes widened.

"No make up, at all, but hair is an exception."