tattoo.

age 17&18

mike and eleven we're roaming the streets one evening having no cares in the world.
they felt at peace for once. all they wanted was each other's company.

they were currently at a park swinging on the swings side by side. they each had an ice cream. el had strawberry and mike had vanilla.

el had a bit of ice cream on her face and mike noticed. "Oh el you have something on your face." he says leaning forwards. mike presses his lips against els softly and el kisses back. mike then pulls away slowly and smiles.

"I love you el" he says not keeping his eyes off her face.

"I love you too" el replies.

Mike jumps up off the swing and grabs el's hand. "C-mon I wanna do something to show how much I love you." El looks to the side at mike confused.

The two hop on his bike and ride more into the city. El takes in all of the cool air beating her face. It was beautiful that evening.

They arrive at a tattoo shop and mike goes up to the counter and speaks to the man. mike told el to sit on the sofa they had and wait for him she was so confused why they were there.

About half an hour later mike comes back to el. "Close your eyes" he says with a smirk grabbing her hand. "Mike.." she says with worry. "Trust me." El closes her eyes. Mike grabs her wrist and turns it over exposing her tattoo.

"Okay open!" Mike says with a tone of excitement. El opens her eyes and her eyes begin to water. She covers her mouth with her other hand as she gasps.

"I wanted to show you how much I love you by getting your name permanently on me because I want you with me at all times." He says looking down looking at their matching tattoos as if it was his newborn baby.

He grabs her hand from her mouth and puts it over his chest

He grabs her hand from her mouth and puts it over his chest. "See, my heart only beats this fast when I'm with you, you're the only person I love and care about."

El grabs his hand and puts it on her chest. Both of their hearts were beating like crazy.
-
-
-
-
and it was still like that 8 years later. except they were married and had two children a daughter named Millie and a son named Finn.

The wheelers were a perfect family.