Prologue

"Audrey! Im traveling." Jasper, my lovely older brother announced. Note the sarcasm.

"Why? When? Where?" I asked as i jumped down on the couch, beside him.

"Because i can. Tonight. Thailand" he grinned from ear to ear. As i was about to speak he cut me off. "Don't worry. You're traveling too! Ed is living his life at the fullest and he said that it wasnt the same without you. So hes sending the jet to come pick you up in about 3 hours" Jasper glanced at his watch.

I wasnt surprised at all. I was always shipped off to Ed when Jasper wasnt at home. And honestly, i didnt mind at all. He was Ed Sheeran and we were good friends. I groaned and smiled sheepishly as i got to my feet and walked up the stairs to my room.

"Wait, how long am i staying?" I yelled out loud enough for Jasper to hear.

"2 weeks" Jasper yelled for me to hear.

I nodded my head and texted Ed

Ed, whats the destination? I asked

Spain ;) x Ed replied almost immediately.

Yay, another Spain vacation with Ed. This will be fun. For sure. I packed tons of summer clothes with high heeled sandals and some vans. Bikinis were the first things to enter my suit case. It was spring break, i did deserve to have fun. And if any of you are wondering.

My name is Audrey Lawrence, i am 17 years old and a full American citizen. My parents passed away 2 years ago(car crash yikes). I used to be a songwriter, which is how i got to know Ed until i became depressed. My life is shit but Ed makes it better. I will forever love him and Jasper. Oh if anyone cares to know, i have boring brown eyes(people keep telling me that they're unique in an odd way but i refuse to believe them). I have light brown wavy hair and you can say that my best feature is my smile because of my straight teeth and dimples. No i am not bragging about having dimples because people keep poking my face because of them and its shit annoying. Anyways enough of me and back to reality.

I finished packing and quickly jumped into the shower, i didnt need to shave, i waxed so many times that it took my hair now 4 weeks to come back which was awesome. I finished showering and brushed my teeth, making sure my mouth tasted minty. I changed into a red bikini and hid them with denim shorts and a lace top. To top it all off, i wore brown high heeled sandals.

Some girls think high heels are for sluts, others complain too much about how much they hurt. But for me, high heels gave me a confidence boost. So i enjoyed wearing them. I applied some waterproof mascara on my eye lashes and saw that it was already midnight. The Jet would be coming at 1 and i would get to spain at 11 am then. Great time to take a swim in his mansion.

Yes, Ed owned a mansion in Spain and i knew it by heart. So i would feel very welcome there. Besides, Ed never does these kind of things for only us two. Its always more people which makes it more fun. Im excited. Very excited. Especially about finding out who's there this time. I made sure i had everything with me, and then sprinted off cautiously down the stairs.

"Whoa, whoa. You seem very eager to leave me." Jasper noted as he held his hands up in surrender.

"Yes of course, you're quite annoying" i joked as i kissed his cheek.

"Off to the car!" Jasper announced stupidly and carried my suitcase out the door. I closed the door and jumped into the passenger seat.

"Im off to Spain." I stated as i smirked.

"And im off to Thailand. Now get that smirk off your face before i decide that you can walk to the airport" Jasper warned.

"Okay okay! Sorry. Just drive already please" i begged as i held up my hands.

"Seat belt" Jasper reminded me. I closed my seat belt and day dreamed about my awesome soon-to-be vacation.