♡ Authors note ♡

Iris Giorgianni is no ordinary girl

Iris Giorgianni is no ordinary girl. She's living a double life: a neglected daughter at home, but a fighter on the streets. As the leader of The Sangue - one of the most wanted and well-known gangs in London - Iris has a reputation to uphold. But when one small fight ends a life and leaves Iris seriously injured, her parents open their eyes to Iris' criminal side and ship her off to Camp Juvy, where troubled teens are forced to rehabilitate their violent and criminal selves.

Cue Levi Amos, the smirking, sarcastic bad boy that has been with more girls than Iris has even spoken to. Unusually for Levi, Iris isn't interested in the slightest. Her aim is to return home to her gang and get out of Camp Juvy as soon as she can. But when Iris begins receiving death threats and Levi's brother goes missing, Camp Juvy seems to be more mysterious than it seems, and both Levi and Iris are forced to discover a world full of danger, love and hidden secrets.

 But when Iris begins receiving death threats and Levi's brother goes missing, Camp Juvy seems to be more mysterious than it seems, and both Levi and Iris are forced to discover a world full of danger, love and hidden secrets

Hai! Welcome welcome welcome! Come, enter the world of Camp Juvy, oi oi!

This idea literally just came to me and I am super excited! I thought for this book I'd add a bit more multi media to make it more interesting for you guys, let me know what you think of that.

So! What is Camp Juvy, do you ask?

Well, I guess you'll see...

Some warnings:

♥ I am British, so there will be lots of Englishisms that may seem unusual. So some of our spellings are different (LIKE I JUST REALISED THAT MY USERNAME IS AMERICAN. BECAUSE I'M BRITISH, MY USERNAME SHOULD BE DOUGHNUTIZED. MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN. MY LIFE IS A LIE. But meh. I'm still keeping donutized. It looks better heehee!) and some of our words mean different things. E.g. pants=knickers/underwear in British, which everyone knows, but still.

♥ As you've probably guessed, I'm weird. But aren't we all?

♥ I may go into long rants about things at times. Like hot boys....ahhhh....Theo James. *Coughs* Yeah. Just ignore me.

♥ There will be some swearing, but only when necessary. The only reason there's not loads of it and therefore it's not on mature mode is because I didn't want to limit a certain audience. It's not even that rude anyway...

Moving on! I have some basic rules, but seeing as you're all wattpadders I'm sure you've heard it all before:

♥  No copying or distributing Camp Juvy by ANY means. There will be a copyright notice in the first chapter just so it's all legal. But if you do, I will find you. Yes, you. I will FIND you. Think about that, huh! If you wanna keep your genitalia, then don't do it. But all jokes aside, think about how much effort it takes people to write books. You could write something of your own. Seriously, by stealing someone elses work, you're just demoralizing yourself. That's like saying that you don't think you're good enough to write something yourself, when I know you can. Anyone can if they put their mind to it.

♥ No hate. This is a really simple one for me. If you hate on anybody or my book, then you will immediately get reported and blocked so you can't read it anymore. I like to think that Wattpad is a safe community of kind people. I haven't actually come across anyone properly hating ever on this site, and I've been here for a good while. Please don't change that.This doesn't mean my characters, by the way. If you dislike one of them then comment it! Some of them can be real assholes sometimes :)

♥ In terms of language, I don't actually mind swearing in the comments, not going to lie. At least it means you're passionate?

♥  I said this in my other book, but I'm not one of those authors that hate people making corrections in the comments. Actually, I find it quite useful, as long as it's not you bragging that I've got something wrong. So if you do come across something that you're itching to get me to change, then just ping it in the comments and I'll be very grateful!

♥ So yeah! I guess that's it. Enjoy the book, comment, vote, or just read, I don't mind! I'm just happy that you're reading this, and I really hope you love it as much as I do.

Lots of love,