IX

Two days passed and  Lira returns a little of the color of her skin. It is still pale because she  wasn't  thouch by the  sunlight, but it's will little by little take more color  . After that two days, Luffy sticks to Sanji to join the crew, plays with the Lira, and sleeps on the deck next to Zoro with Lira  in his laps or Zoro's laps . As they eat in the restaurant, Gin  came in with a man in gold a.k.a. Don Krieg.

(so it happened in anime / manga until can krieg eat.)

"Hum ... This restaurant is pretty good." Don said with a grin. "I'll take it."

''But Don you said you're leaving them alone if they give us food.''Yell  Gin to his captain.

'' To get where I want. I'm the most powerful man in the world to do what I want ----- "He is interrupted by laughter. Everyone looks at Luffy and Zoro. Luffy was on the floor holding his belly  and Zoro was holding the wall to support himself, with the Lira in the other hand holding her a little tighter not to fall. Eventually Krieg took the nerves and screamed.

''WHAT IS SO FUNNY , MORONS  ''But they didn't stop. Being curious how  she is , looked at her daddy and then at her papa.

'' Daddy? Why daddy and papa happy? '' Ask the little girl.

'' Hon-honey .... hahah, that guy just said something very funny pffff hahahahahah. '' Zoro said among the laughter. Luffy is still getting louder. Zeff who came with food for 100 people and looked confused at the two.

'' What happened with you two ? '' Ask the old man. Luffy looked at him and giggle.

''Old man, you  will not come to believe what he said ... pffff.''Luffy started to laugh again.

"What did he say, gaki?" Zeff asked. Zoro calm  a little.

"He said he is the most powerful man in the world." Zoro said .zeff looked at him then at  Luffyand  then at  Krieg and started to laugh.

'' Lira  no understand? ''

''Sweetheart, The most powerful man on Earth is Newgate Edward, or the world knows him as Whitebeard and he is my big brother's captain. And I know how powerful the Old Mustache is, and this guy can't win against his weakest son. How can you say you are the strongest when you couldn't beat Hawky? "Luffy said grinning.

'' Lira will meet Daddy big brother? ''

'' Yes, maybe even sooner than you think, but before you meet him , you will meet Daddy's dad. We'll surprise him with a wonderful granddaughter  . "Smile  Luffy at Lira, approached Zoro and took her  in his arms. "Now ... If you want to feed your men , it would be better if you go now that we have a visitor in 15 minutes and he was coming for you. '' Luffy said, looking at Krieg. And so he left, leaving Gin alone.

'' Gaki  you knew  he will come ,that why you put a bet with  me. '' Zeff was between amazed and annoyance. Sanji looked stunned.

'' Since entering East Blue and that's been a few days before I get here. I think we were on our way to Orange Island, when I felt it. "Luffy said. "Plus, I need my money, having a navigator who loves money is hard enough not to get myself  into a dept. I got something to buy in Longtown.'' 

"Hey ." Nami yell at him .

''Nami come and hold Lira and stand beside me.''He give  Lira  her and approached Gin. Zoro saw  that Nami couldn't leave.

'' I'm sorry, Luffy-san. ''Gin apologize. Luffy looked at the poor man with his hand on his shoulder.

"Gin, my offer is still stand. A man like Krieg doesn't deserve to have you in his crew. You're loyal to your captain, but Krieg is not a real captain. A captain helps his crew with their dreams and protects his crew. But Krieg is using you for his benefit, if you die now he will not give  a second glare at  you , if you  die he  will look for another one to use. For him you are some dolls when you spoiled you threw. I don't want you to fall at his feet like a dog, you're too good for Krieg. If you don't listen to a Beginner then ask Zeff, eventually was a captain to a ship . "Luffy said softly, Gin looked at him and then at Zeff.

'' The gaki is right, I helped my crew as much as I could, when everyone died in a storm and I lost my leg I was ravaged, but I still have the crew's diary and all their memories. And I'm glad they were happy with me as their captain. But I can't see Krieg trying to protect a man from or out of the crew. '' Zeff said.

''5 minutes . Zoro are you ready to impress Hawky? "Luffy said over his shoulder.

'' Ahhh ~ outfit I want a good fight. '' Zoro said.

"Good after you and Hawky play a little, I'll talk to hawky and I want to see if I can make him laugh." Luffy giggle after the diabolical grin

'' Mihawk to laugh? Did something happened in your head  Luffy ? Did the old geezer fist of love make brain damage ? "Zoro asked as he approached Luffy, putting his hand on his forehead to check for fever

'' I have nothing . But answer me who Hawky  hated the hottest , but  they are friends? "Luffy asked, grinning.

'' that's easy, Shanks. '' He spoke instantly.

'' I was thinking of revenging Shanks for everything he did to me in my youth. Aah ~ Revenge sweet revenge. I can't wait. '' Luffy giggle.

"Luffy what are you planning?" Zoro asked, interesting and curious. Luffy whisper something in his ear.

''What do you say, and Hawky will laugh?''Zoro began to grin like a madman.

'' Luffy ,you are  a GENIUS. Did you know? "Zoro said enthusiastically. The rest look at them weird.

'' What's going on? '' Usopp asks. Luffy and Zoro look at each other after returning to the others.

'' The hottest joke in the world. '' Luffy said, giggling. '' You'll love it, I'll do it in two hours if Hawky cooperates. that man needs some fun to. '' Luffy said '' Hum ~ he is here. '' They go out. Looking at Don's ship as it's cut in 3. All the pirates were panicking.

'' What is he doing here? '' one of them asked.

'' Kill some time, '' Hawk-eyes said calmly.

"AHA, old man, I won the bet." Luffy yell  , looking at Zeff, who was sighing.

"Yeah, yeah, you won." Zeff said.

'' Dracula Mihawk, i, Roronoa Zoro challenge you to a duel. '' Zoro said. Mihawk looked at him and saw the enormous aura surond him.

I am doing to leave you here now see you next chapter . 😊