I

Ok here is : ( Author) , "ghost  ,   " speak " ,  thoughts     That's it . I don't own One piece or the  character  or this picture .

     Luffy finally arrive on Raftel  , today is the day when he is going to be the Pirate King , but he isn't happy ,because his crews are dead . Because of him , they died, because they save Luffy for the science of world government . The science was making test on him and  they transform him in a demon .The ony one that is by Luffy's side is the First mate Zoro , who become the great swordsman in the word .It been 3 years for the reunion and it's hard for there's two , they have to many regrets .

         '' Ooh.. So this is my descendant !'' Luffy and Zoro hear a new voise and instead they are in defense forme , but they didn't see anyone . " Up here ." when they look up .

            '' What the-"They couldn't belive what they see . There was the ghost of the ex-pirate king , Gol D Roger . Roger saw in they eyes that they lost to much so he propose to give them a chance to change theire fate , to give them a chance  to save theire nakama . Roger give them the chance to travel in time . Both of them were surprised , but they decided to go back in time to save their friends , their family .

         "But remember you are the Captain so you will be the one who will change with this body . So the scars will be travel back with you .  And the mutation too." Roger said an then the two of them disappear .

________________________________________________________________________________

     Luffy woke up jumped from a battle and a littel versions of Coby was right beside him .

            "Huh?'' Luffy watch two ugly guys that was stayed in front of him and a ugly guy who sleep on the floor ( He is faint on the floor because of Luffy ). ''Who're you guys?''

            '' No . Who are you?'' The two ugly guys scream right back . Luffy is watching his surround and was about to cry  but he said .

            '' That guy's gonna catch cold if he sleeps there y' know.''

            '' You did that !'' pointing his sword towards Luffy and said .'' Are you toying with us ever when you know we are pirates ?''

    Luffy turn around to face Coby , Who was scary of death and said ."Man , I'm hungry !You got any food ?''

            " Listen when people are talking!"Lifting the swords above their head scream." You damn kid !"( At this moment Luffy is 22 years old )"Die!"

   Coby closed his eyes and doesn't see , but Luffy uses busoshoku haki( color of armament)  and the swords broken .

           "What's the big idea?" luffy ask in pure confusion .

            "W-Who are you ?!" there jecks ask very scary because of this man .

           "Me?..I'm Monkey D. Luffy .Nice to meetcha !" And like this there two jecks runs with the third dragging after them. Coby opened his eyes and surprised said .

         "What the ..... What just happend?"

         "What's with them ?" Luffy ask Coby , but Coby began to panic .

         "R-Run hurry !If they come back with their friends , you'll be killed !"

        " But man I sure am hungry !" Luffy said just with his face toward Coby .

        '' How can you be so carefree?!..There are still lots more of them up on desk !"Coby said , but Luffy didn't listen he was preoccupied to smell the air . "C'mon! This way !" Coby tried to stop him(luffy) ,but Luffy walk as if he had no weight at all. "H-H-Hey !Not this way !" Luffy had entered a chamber and instant looks for food , but he didn't said nothing and this is really bizarre ,because Luffy is noisy in every moment especially when he is about to eat.