XIII

Doctor Nako and Kaya seized Zoro's wound and looked at Sanji, Usopp, and Gin. When Nako examined Lira, he called Luffy to talk to him.

'' Yes ​​to what I have seen so far the child hasn't been fed properly. ''

"We've already started feed her properly and having the nutrients she needs but we just started so we have at least one month before she can eat a full meal. '' Luffy said. '' Plus, I want you to look at these papers, if you can tell me what they have injected in her, I just know they made a devil fruit and gave them to her to eat . This experiment was a success. But I don't know what they injected for 3 years. "Luffy continued, handing it to him. The doctor looked at them but couldn't figure out what chemicals and what they used.

'' Sorry, but I haven't seen that before. Ah and her muscles aren't developed enough to go, you need to take it slowly for her to develop muscle, but if you feed her properly, her muscles will grow soon. '' Nako said.

'' Thank you, doctor. How does Zoro feel? "

"The gaki is already standing."

'' Thank you. thank you, but we have to leave. '' With that, he got up and went to tell the others that they were leaving at the sunset, which was in an hour. He told Sanji, that they were going to supplements tomorrow at the next island.

_________________________________________

They left as they planned. The sea king was still pulled their ship. That was good, Sanji was guarding tonight, and the rest slept. It was quiet, only the ocean waves were heard, in the boys' room Luffy had a nightmare about Ace. His body was trembling with tears in his eyes trying to escape the nightmare. Zoro woke up feeling the negative state Luffy was in, staring at him as he trembled, and immediately realized he had a nightmare, he walked beside him and started shaking him to awaken him. Luffy was jumping for his nightmare, he was still trembling, he breathed very quickly, tears running on his cheeks. Looking around, he noticed Zoro so he slowly began breathing normally, but now he can cry free. Zoro sees Luffy unable to calm down and takes his hands and pulls him out of the hammock, going upstairs to get out on the deck. Arrived on deck, Zoro noticed that Luffy was still shaking, so he took him in his arms and started climbing the mast to take Sanji turn.

'' Sanji go to bed, we will take the watching. "Zoro said when he got up. Sanji looked strangely at him that it was the first time they knew each other and Zoro call his name and not the nicknames. And he noticed how Zoro had Luffy in his arms, and Luffy was trying to make himself as small as possible by holding on to Zoro's shirt. Sanji left without saying anything leaving the two alone, but he thinks.

'What happened to Luffy to be so scared?' Zoro made sure they were alone, took the blanket and put it on his shoulders, putting Luffy in his lap, making sure he was wrapped up. Luffy was still shaking the image with Ace with a handful of magma through his chest, still in his mind.

'' Luffy ... '' Zoro had started and felt Luffy shudder. '' What did you dream about? '' Zoro continued with a sweet and calm voice but at the same time worried.

'' Ace .. '' Luffy was able to whisper. So Zoro had figured out what Luffy was referring to, he dreamed of his death. Tighten harder make sure he embraces him, Zoro began to whisper in his ear.

"Lu, He is not going to die this time, we're here to talk to them so we can make sure the BlackBarber doesn't touch the fruit. How strong he is now without the fruit we can overcome it more easily, '' Zoro began to caress his hair. Luffy had his head between Zoro's shoulder and throat, breathing Zoro's smell, he began to calm down. The rest of the night was with Luffy in Zoro's lap relaxing and staring into the horizon, staring at the ocean waiting for dawn.

_____________________________________________

Timeship in Longtown

In Longtown, everyone went to buy what they needed. Nami went with Kaya to buy clothes and medication. Usopp went to search for instruments and find something to turn it into a weapon. Sanji went to filter with any woman he put his eyes on them and buy supplements for a month and a half. Zoro and Gin went to buy the new swords and something that fits Gin, and Zoro did not borrow from Nami on this time. And Luffy walks through the city to meet Smoker to show him the way to the exam platform. Lira was with Luffy.

______________________________________________

Smoker PoV

As I walk, a little girl gets over me and dirty my pants with ice cream so I bought another one. I turn around and I see a young man in his 20s with a kid on his shoulders, he looks at me and smiles. He's approaching me and he's asking me.

'' Hey Marine-san know where the execution platform is? ''

'' Follow the smoke and it'll take you. '' That's what I left a little smoke.

'' Thanks. '' And left. One of my men comes running toward me.

'' Smoker-san it saw we new pirates here in East Blue. '' handed me the wanted poster.

                         WANTED

          DEAD      OR         ALIVE

     MONKEY         D.                LUFFY

           100,000,000           Beri

                       WANTED                                

       DEAD        OR          ALIVE

         RORONOA          ZORO

             80,000,000      Beri