XXIII

As they sit quietly you suddenly hear a bang. Dalto looked out the window and saw an avalanche. Without panic, most of what Zoro did is inspired and expires to calm his nerves. He got up from the chair that was positioned next to the bed where Luffy was.

"Why can't it be quiet when Luffy finally rests?" whisper Zoro, returning to his crew, gave the order. "Chopper please keep an eye on Luffy until I get back if you see he's not answering stay as quiet and as far away from him as possible and maybe he'll recover on his own. The rest stay here and try not to bother Dalto." Zoro said, and then he went outside to solve the noise. As he came out he saw the avalanche and how he was. Zoro approached with Wado Ichimonji in his hand. In a single movement, the avalanche was split in two, passing by the village. When Zoro returned, he saw Luffy leaning against the door of the house, looking at him. As Zoro approached, he reached for Luffy's left cheek.

"How are you feeling?" Zoro asked. Luffy letting himself be touched so gently tried to enjoy the sensation.

"Much better. It was kind of suffocating inside so I came out for a breath." Luffy replied. The door opened and a figurine jumped into Luffy's arms, being not as strong Zoro immediately put a hand under Luffy's hand to support the being who had jumped on Luffy this being Lira. "What are you doing, sweetheart?" Luffy asked, looking at Lira with a smile.

"Okay, daddy. how are you felling?" The girl asked.

"Much better. From now on, let's be careful not to be bitten by beetles." He winked at Zoro. Zoro just rolled his eyes and sighed, resting his head on Luffy's shoulder.

"Don't scare me like that next time. It's not good for my heart," Zoro whispered in his ear. Feeling some tingling in his back, Luffy answered.

" We'll see ."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.