Run away part two

Song picked for this is Figuring It Out By SWMRS. ^.^

" Y/n! Someone's here to see you." Mom said. Jesus I got out of my room and opened the door to see Richie, " Hey um.." I cut him off and slammed the door, I thought I wasn't allowed to see him anymore what the hell.  " Y/n l/n , we do not do that sort of stuff."Mom said.

" Okay fine yeah I'm sorry." I grabbed the lamp to my side, opened the door and attempted to throw it at him, but I have bad aim. She grabbed me. "Jesus, lord help me Richie are you okay?!"Mom said. 

" Uh yep." Richie said back. I ran back to my room with my head against the door trying to listen in on the conversation. He was definitely in the house, I stopped leaning up against the door when I heard a knock at my window, I went over to see F/n? She was crying I opened it.

" What happened?" I asked. " If I asked you to run away with me would you?" She said back. I was already planning on doing that but why was she?

I looked back at my door and sighed, " First tell me what happened." " My parents....they were drunk and said all these mean things than they... kicked me out." She said looking down.

" You could stay with me , we don't have to run away." I said back. " You always told me you wanted to though. What changed your mind?" She asked.

" I don't know." I said back knowing damn well it was because of the dumbass in the living room. " I don't want to stay in this town anymore I'm sorry." She said, I looked back at the door.

  " I'll go with you because I don't want you to be alone but there's one place we need to stop by." I said. I grabbed my bag I already had packed. I can't believe I'm actually doing this it does not feel as good as I thought it would. I pulled out two pieces of paper and wrote it to Richie and Bev.

To Richie,

I'm sorry F/n needed me so yes I ran away and I know I said I wouldn't but apparently you don't love me anyways. I never kissed anyone or did anything with anyone besides you, even if you don't believe it's still the truth. Goodbye.

Ps. Sorry about the lamp and door thing.

Love, Y/n

To Bev,

I'm sorry about running away F/n needed me so... but if Richie needs me leave a note in the bush at my house. I'll be over there to check on my mom a lot as well as you guys. Hopefully I will be back.

From, Y/n

" Are you okay?" F/n asked. " Yep just finished writing my note to Bev and Richie." I said, than I put my stuff out the window. " I'll be right back." I said as I went out of the room.  " I'm going to F/n's house." I said to my mom. 

I saw Richie standing with her. " Richie is here I guess fine but I don't want another phone call from the school." I nodded. walked over to Richie and gave him the note.

"Love you." I said and walked out the door.  " Here's your things." F/n said giving me my book bag. I saw Richie going out of the house. " Fuck." I said.  " Let's go." F/n said back. We got on the bike she started riding down the street.

" You coming?!" F/n yelled behind me. Richie just stood there. " Yep." I said, riding off behind her. We rode by Bill's so I could leave the note on his steps for Bev.

" Where are we going exactly?" I asked. " There's a place near the quarry but a bit farther it's not in the town but it's on the borderline." She said back. " Okay good." I said. " What's wrong?" She asked. " Nothing... nothing at all."I said.

" You don't want to leave do you?" She asked, slightly frowning. " I'm fine let's just go." I lied.

-Updated-