Chapter 3😎

Angel's P.O.V.
I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing like crazy. I checked my phone and seen it was 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I had 3 missed calls from Chris... a text from ocean and a text from my dad. I miss my dad so much I haven't seen him in 6 months I want to bring him down here so bad but something always comes up.. I just really hoping I can see him soon. I check my text from ocean.
Ocean 🌊: hey girly, I'm leaving for 2 weeks Dave is taking me out of town with him for his music, I would've said goodbye this morning but you looked so peaceful, I miss you already sister call me later. I LOVE YOUUU!❤️
Booooooo I can't believe she left me for 2 weeks 😭 I'm gonna be so bored here by myself .. oh well nothing much I can do now.. I check the text from my dad
Dad💛: hey big girl just checking on you to see how your doing down there I miss you so much I hope to see you soon... I love you
Me: hey dad! I'm doing fine down here getting better everyday. I miss you like crazy!! I'm trying to get you down in here by next month hopefully nothing comes up. I love you too... if your not busy maybe later on today I can ft you!
Let me tell y'all my dad swore he was never going to get an iPhone but the iPhoneX came out and he thought it was cool so I brought him one and at first he acted like he hated it but he loves it 😉. After all that I finally decided to call Chris back
On the phone:
Chris ❤️: well look who actually woke up I thought I'd never hear from you lol good afternoon beautiful.
Me: Ha ha very funny afternoon Chris.
Chris ❤️ : wyd today ma?
Me: nothing I'm gonna be at home by myself for 2 weeks ocean went out of town with Dave 🙄 awesome!
Chris ❤️: lol awww poor baby wanna hang out today? Maybe I can help fill that lonely spot for a little.
Me: sure that's fine just come to the house I'm bout to go get in the shower so give me likeeeeeeee 45 mins.
Chris ❤️: okay I'll be there then bye
Me: byeeeee
I hang up the phone and go to the bathroom room turn on my speaker and shower and blast "wonder woman" by trey songz I was to into then into the music to realize how long I had been in the shower....
Chris P.O.V.
I've been outside Angel house for like 20 mins now she won't answer her phone or the door I'm kinda getting nervous at this point... I call ocean to see if she can tell me what to do.
On the phone:
Ocean 🌊: Hello?
Me: hey ocean it's Chris I'm at you guys house and I've been outside for like 20 mins and angel won't answer the phone or the door and before I came over she told me she was gonna take a shower I was just wondering what I should do should I be worried?
Ocean 🌊:  lol aww Chris that's cute no you don't need to be worried she's fine
Me: how do you know?
Ocean 🌊 : you said she was getting in the shower right?
Me: yeah
Ocean 🌊: that girl will stay in there for hours if she can and if she turned on her speaker she's not coming out no time soon.. there is a spare key in the backyard under the plant in the gazebo. Don't give her a heart attack and keep her safe.. and if she doesn't offer you to spend the night ask her angel hates being alone but she will never tell anybody that so even if she says no come back anyway and stay with her.
Me: yes ma'am thanks ocean bye
Ocean 🌊: no problem bye chris
She hangs up and I go to the back and grab the spare key then head inside I walk around the house and damn they had a nice ass house and the closer I get to the hallway the more I start to hear music I walk closer to the music and I start to hear "peace of mind" by kehlani and I start to hear angel singing I open her bedroom door and listen in on angel singing and she sounded amazing
Angel 💕: SAID IM TRYNA BREAK OFF A PEACE OF MIND A PEACE OF MIND THAT I CANT GET RIGHT. SAID IM TRYNA BREAK OFF A PEACE OF MIND A PEACE OF MIND MY HEART IS ON MY SIDE!!!
I chuckle because she's really singing her heart out but she also sounds like heaven at the same time. I walk out so she can have the time to herself. I go sit in the living room and about 15 mins later I hear angel scream..
Angel💕: OH SHIT!!!!
I start to run towards her room but then I see her running towards me she screams and we run into each other but I catch her and we fall onto the floor.
Angel 💕: CHRIS WTF YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK I THOUGHT YOU WERE OUTSIDE HOW TF DID YOU GET IN HERE!!!
Me: lol chilll angel I called ocean about 35 mins ago she told me where the spare key was and I just came in I was gonna come tell you but you were in the shower so I just came in here till you were done I was ready come check on you and make sure you weren't drowning 😂 but then you screamed so I came running To check on you.
Angel💕: lol fuck you I like showers okay it's nothing wrong with that but shower I took so long I screamed because I seen you had called an hour ago 😬 sorry
Me: lol it's okay but now that that's all settled out.. (pulls her in for a hug) hey beautiful I missed you
Angel 💕: you just seen me yesterday 😂
Me: I don't care if I seen you 3 hours ago I still missed you 🙄💀
Angel 💕: lol aww I guess I missed you too or something like that 😏
We stop hugging and then I really look at her and saw what she had on ( picture at the top )
Me: LORDY HAVE MERCY GIRL
Angel💕: what boy
Me: you look good 🤤
Angel 💕 : lol omg really I thought it was something more important
She starts to walk off towards the living room and I follow up behind her (looks at her ass) gah damn this girl is gonna be the death of me he booty is big her body is just right and she's pretty and funny she's the type of girl that walks around with a mean mug all day but will only smile for that special someone.. hopefully it's me
Me: wym beautiful you are important 😉
Angel 💕: you're really trying to be cute
She turns around and looks me right in my eyes but quickly looks away and sits down on the couch and cuts on the tv to love and hip hop New York.
Me: I am cute wym 🤪
Angel 💕: mhm whatever boy don't boost yourself too much.
We just sit on the couch chillin and she starts shivering so I ask her where her blankets were and went to go grab one I wrap the blanket around her and then pull her closer to me so we snuggling at this point ,  after about 30 mins she turns to me and says
Angel 💕: are you hungry?
Me: yeah, what you want?
Angel 💕: I kinda want a Philly cheesesteak and fries but I don't know a good place to get them from😭
Me: I got you, what do you want to drink?
Angel 💕: root beer, if they don't have that fanta is fine.
Me: okay
I pull out my phone and order ya some food and they get here in like 25 mins angels goes and gets us some plates and we watch ATL which I just found out is her favorite movie we enjoyed ourselves.. I really was loving the angel I was getting to know and to know if I wouldn't have told her the truth yesterday I wouldn't even be sitting here right now means the absolute most to me angel is an amazing girl and I wanna make her mine... it gets later and I can tell angel is starting to get sleepy but she won't go to sleep cause she thinks I'm gonna leave but I'm about to ask her if I can stay hopefully she says yes.
Me: angel?
Angel 💕: yes Chris?
Me: since your here by yourself for 2 weeks do you want me to come spend the night here till ocean comes back so your not by yourself? you can put me as far away from you as possible if you want but I just wanna be here to make sure your good.
Angel💕: ...... yeah could you please.....
YESSSSS SHE SAID YESSSSS ALRIGHT
Me: okay cool well do you wanna ride with me to my house to get clothes?
Angel💕 : yeah
We get in my car and drive to my house I grab enough clothes for 2 weeks and then we go back to her place she gives me the room 2 doors down from mine. She told me that she was tired and was gonna go to sleep so I went in the room and laid down. About 30 mins later I heard a knock on my door.
Me: yes?
She opens the door
Angel💕: hey ummmmm im kinda scared to be in my room by myself... can you ummm come sleep with me?
Me: lol of course beautiful
We got back to her room and she closes the door and locks it
Angel 💕: we aren't doing anything so don't get excited I just like the door cause I wanna make sure we are really good
Me: I know, I would never try to do something to you without your permission anyway, but I would never let anything happen to you ( kisses her forehead)
We both get in the bed and at first she tried to keep her distance from me but she kept scooting over so I just pulled her over to me and she instantly got comfortable and fell right asleep I chuckled to myself and just looked and her and held her close to me till I had fallen asleep too.

I'm back guys hopefully you liked this chapter ❤️ I'll be back soon hopefully 😬 love you guys btw if there are typos I'm sorry I don't feel like going back to fix them rn lol and I didn't forget about her conversation with her dad stay tuned 😉💀
-L