Chapter 1😈🙄

Angel💕

Ocean🌊

Ocean🌊

Angel's P

Angel's P.O.V
Me and my best friend ocean just moved to LA together 1 year ago, we both thought our hometown Virginia was wack and that we had no chance to chase our dreams. When we got to LA everything got better for us my cousin finally got her dancing studio and was getting very recognized on instagram by celebrities but she still waiting to hear from her role model Missy Eliot, Me on the other hand I've gone into modeling and I've been starting to go to auditions for movies or tv shows even if there low budget I will at least get the experience and possibly further it, but I've also been writing down lyrics cause I've been thinking about rapping/singing but idk yet. Anyways, me and ocean was chillin at our house (between the two of us we were making good money )

 Anyways, me and ocean was chillin at our house (between the two of us we were making good money )

I was in the living when ocean called me from the kitchen.

Ocean🌊: ANGEL!!!
Me: Yes!
Ocean🌊: Come here duh bitch 😐
(Walking into the kitchen)
Me: Don't get smart bitch; What's up?
Ocean🌊: You doing anything tonight?
Me: N-
(Cuts me off)
Ocean🌊: Of Course not don't know why I asked. Wanna go to a party?
Me: Bitch.... fuck you,what party you trying to go to?
Ocean🌊: This party at the club, it's some shit of celebrities ready be there August Alsina,Trey Songz, Dave East, and Chris brown.
Me: Okay bitch you not slick you just wanna go so you can be all up on Dave we get it bitch y'all been texting OOOOOOO so what, but I fuck with everyone on that list expect you know who 🙄.
(News flash I do not fuck with Chris Brown and it's not the reason you think I do, I had took my little sister to go see him cause she absolutely loves this nigga why I don't know, but anyways she was literally calling him while he walking to his bus to leave and this nigga looks her right in her face and keeps walking and stop at some other girl all the way down at the end she cried for WEEKS I haven't fucked with him since and first I thought he was ite and his music was good now I just can't stand this nigga period just him as a person and personality wise I'm not fucking with it. I don't play about my sister if you do her wrong I automatically don't fwy and will fight your ass if I have to.)
Ocean🌊: I know I don't fwh for what he did to your sister either but I really just wanna see Dave pleaseeeeee!
Me: Fine! What time do it start? Ocean🌊:8pm-3am ladies get in free till 11..
(Looks at the clock, 7:30)
Me: okay but, I'm not staying that long so either we take separate cars or see if Dave can bring you home.
Ocean🌊: okay well come on let's get ready!!!
She runs upstairs to her room 🙄 this girl is too much I go to my room and get dressed and do my makeup by the time I finished getting ready it was 9:30, I knocked on ocean door to see if she was ready and she said yeah and came out (outfits are the pictures at the top)
Me: Mhmmmmm okay bitch
Ocean🌊: thank you, but girl you look good to!
Me: something slight😏
We both laughed
Me:so we driving separate orrrrrr?
Ocean🌊: Dave said he would bring me home.
Me: okay
So we get in my car and go to the club by the time we got there it was almost 10:30 so we was hype cause we still made it in time to not pay. We in there dancing drinking a lil and just having a good time when all of a sudden everybody just starts screaming me and ocean look at each other like wtf then looked around to see why everyone was screaming then we saw it... it was him🤦🏽‍♀️
Chris Brown🎤: What's up tonight everybody!!! (The crowd go dumb wild now I'm started to get mad cause they doing the most) I'm gonna perform a song for y'all but first I gotta bring out my good friend DAVE EAST! ( ocean ready spazz)
Ocean🌊: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANGEL BITCH WE GOT TO GET TO THE FRONT RIGHT TF NOW!
(when I say this girl dragged me she dragged me through the crowd and everything I was bumping into some shit of people they was getting mad and shit this girl just didn't care, Dave see her as soon as we get up there and he smiles at her.)
Ocean🌊: Angel girl that boy is mine 😍
Me: shush I know already.
(I feel like someone is starting a fucking hole into my face so I look and THIS NIGGA CHRIS IS LOOKING ME DEAD IN MY FACE! You know how some people when you catch them starring the look away yeah no this nigga didn't look away he just smiled at me so I looked away)
Chris🎤: let's get lit tonight y'all
(TheY sing perfect and you already know Dave was looking at ocean the whole time basically and she was losing her shit, me on the other hand was just trying to vibe but this boy Chris was still in my damn face like it really pissed me off everytime I looked at him he was already looking like yoooooooo chill, the song ended and everyone cheered and they walked off ocean pulled me towards the back where they had got off the stage they came out and they hugged and me and Chris just looked at each other)
Dave💰: Hey angel glad y'all came, and thanks for coming baby.(kisses ocean on the cheek)
Ocean🌊: no problem ☺️
Dave💰: Guys this my dawg Chris which I'm sure y'all knew
Chris🎤: hey ocean nice to finally meet you Dave been talking about you, and hey.. what's your name?
Me: Angel
Chris🎤: well nice to meet you angel (he puts his hand out to shake I look at ocean and she gives me the be nice eyes so I shake his hand but then he took it to far he kissed it I snatched my hand back)
Chris🎤: sorry I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable I was just trying to be nice
Me: it cool I just don't like people touching me fr fr.
Chris🎤: I feel you
Dave💰: well y'all trying to go sit in vip?
We all say sure and then we all just sitting and talking but I won't saying much honestly I was ready go because Chris just was doing to much and he was blowing my mood but then Dave and ocean stood up.
Dave💰: we ready go dance, y'all coming
I shook my head no and so did Chris so they walked off, now we was just sitting there in silence.
Me: hey just to let you know I'm bout to leave so you can go ahead and do you.
Chris🎤: wait I kinda wanted to talk to you get to know you, you seem mad cool.
I really wasn't trying to do all that especially not in this loud ass club and bitches keep walking by with attitudes and shit
Me: sorry but I'd rather not do all that here plus I'm tired anyway
Chris🎤: I understand want me to take you home?
Me: I'm good I drove
Chris🎤: well can I at least get your number so maybe we can meet up and I really do want to get to know you cause you been giving off this vibe you don't really like me but I wanna make sure that I'm not trippin.
Nah nigga you right on the damn money but he wouldn't stop bugging so I gave him my number and told ocean and Dave I was leaving and went home. I got in my PJs and got in bed soon as I was bout to fall asleep I got a text.
Unsaved number: hey it's Chris I just wanted to make sure you got home safe.
Me: yeah I'm good thanks, I'm going to sleep night.
Chris🎤: good, okay goodnight.
I thought about all that happened tonight and finally fell asleep.

Well that's the first chapter I hope you guys liked it comment and vote if you liked it so far see y'all soon
~L❤️