Me And Mister Alsina

Autumn

I jumped off out of bed, but slipped onto the floor. Which made a loud noise.
"Autumn are you woke up there?!" I heard him say. I held my mouth until he ran up the steps. My eyes grew bigger so I ran and hid in the closet. The door swung open and he walked around my room.
"Autumn where are you?" He said in a playful manner but I know he wasn't playing. He walked over to the closet, tears dripped down my face. He was going to hurt me. The closet door slid open, he had caught me and he was proud.
"So you thought you was going to hide from daddy?" I examined his face, and saw the white substance on the bridge of his nose. Fear grew over me, what was I going to do.
"Please don't hurt me" tears ran like Niagara Falls, he just snatched my arm. Tugging me out of the closet.
"Please" I cried out but got slapped roughly across my face.
"Stop crying like a brat, you liked it last time" he threw me on the bed, then began taking his clothes off. I never liked it, I always wanted to run from it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After he was done, he slipped his clothes back on and opened the door. There stood my mom, the addict. I saw him hand her something as I sobbed into my pillow. I never wanted this.
"Honey, it hurts you more then it hurts me" She looked at me and walked away.
"Bitch!" I cried louder, who sells their daughter and it's not only my father who rapes me. But other people too. Strangers, sometimes at the middle of the night. I go through Hell, but I always go to the doctor and make sure I don't have any disease or anything related.
.
.
.
.
I lifted up from my soaked bed and walked into the hallway. Then looked around but ended up in the shower. I looked over and the door opened. There stood a man, he looked familiar.
"Mr.Alsina?" I whispered as I turned the shower off and wrapped my robe around me.
"Autumn, this is your house? "
"Yes, well no. I live with my parents"
"Your dad is dead"
"What do you mean dead" I looked down at his hand and saw a gun.
"You killed him?" I choked out. Even though I hated him, I never knew it would come to this.
"No I didn't kill him. But get dressed, cause we gotta go"
"We?"
"Yeah, we'll finish this later. Now get dressed" he opened the door and let me pass.
"Where are you taking me?" I walked into my room and watched as he followed.
"Somewhere special" I slid on my underclothes then clothes. Put on my products then grabbed my phone.

Aye can you lovely M.A.M.A readers can you please read my new book Called My Only Friend it's an August Alsina book.I spent 3 days thinking about that one chappie!and it has much more details!oh and August plays As the Football Quarterback Brody Manchester.And I haven't found anyone to be Jazz Hollingsworth.