Hurt?

August

I watched Autumn as she walked down the steps, with caution. My gun was on my hip.
"Mr.Alsina, I gotta question"
"Yeah?"
"Are they gone kill me?"
"Nah, they just want ya' pops" He spoke with so much slang.

Autumn

"Why do I have to leave then?"
"Because your a fucking witness" I heard a deep voice from around the corner.
"Sneak, chill" I heard Mr.Alsina say.
"Aug I know you not defending this bitch! Afta' what she did ta' Mel"
"Clearly, you can see she 'bouta shit ha'self right hea'" I heard him chuckle.
"She ain' got shit ta' do wit' Mel death. Why you think we out fa' her pops." He pulled the gun from his waist and aimed it at me.
"

Wait wait no!"
"Where ya' pops at den?"
"I thought you said he was dead" just then my phone started ringing in my pocket. I looked up at them in defeat.
"Aug you let dis bitch take ha' phone!"
"Sneak, I was givin' ha' personal space! She ain't shit but-" He looked at me.
"I'm 17"
"17, wait a minute" He licked his lips and turned towards me.
"When's ya birthday?" I looked up at 'Sneak' and rolled my eyes.
"Next thursday" My phone rung again, Sneak looked at Mr.Alsina. Sneak pulled me up off the couch and pulled my phone out of my pocket. He handed it to Mr.Alsina and he answered it.

August
"Hella'"
"Wassup nigha, heard you at my crib with my daughter."
"Yep, but whea' yo bitch ass at?" I peeked out the window and saw a lady walking up to the house.
"To bad, you won't live to see me"
"Fuck you mean-" he hung up. I slipped her phone into my pocket.
"Sneak!"
"Yeah bro"
"Load up I think he-" bullets started flying through the window. Sneak grabbed Autumn, while I fired back then ran behind them.
"Hurry up Sneak!" he was driving 5 mph.
"He's bleeding" Autumn looked back at me.
"Pull over" I took Sneak out the front seat.
"Can you drive?"
"Yeah"
"Drive to the hospital and don't say shit!" I ordered.
"Hurry up!"
"Aug" I looked down at Sneak.
"Yeah man"
"If I die, Ima tell Mel all about you. You stay out these streets, keep yo job as a teacher."
"Nah, man Sneak. I been searching years just ta' find dis nigha"
"I know, but you aint gotta do dis no more man" He coughed. The car stopped and the nurses rushed towards my car.
"Aug man, leave come back in 4 days"
"Nah-"
"Yes Aug."
"Alright" I wiped my face and opened the front door. She climbed out and went to the passenger door. Then quickly got in, then buckled in. I started the car and drove off.
"Ya'know I'm sorry about all lat and I know its kinda crazy cause I'm ya' teacher"
"It's straight Mr.A" She sighed and layed back.
"You sure" I put my hand on her thigh.
"Yeah" She moved it then glanced out the window.
"No" She said after that.
"Wanna talk about it or na'" I parked.
"Where are we?" she looked out the window.
"My house, you can come in. I dont bite" I looked at her and got out. She followed behind.
"Mr-"
"When we in these streets I'm August. Nobody need ta' know my personal bitness."
"Okay."