Chapter 7

August
"Auuugust" I heard her moan in my ear, as I pushed her leg up against the wall.
"Fuck" I groaned under my breath. I felt her scratch my shoulder viciously as I sped up my pace, long and rough strokes made them cum faster.
"August"
"August!" I jumped up and looked at her.
"What Autumn?"
"You was moaning in your sleep"
"My bad, what time is it?"
"3:20" I laid back sighing.
"Alright" I closed my eyes again. I felt get in the bed and rub against me, then she touched my dick.

Autumn

Pulling it out of his drawls, my mouth soon covered it. I heard him groan softly, oh what music to my ears. I continued deep throating him, but that wasn't all of him. He pushed my head down making me gag on him, I started moaning.
"Fuck" After that he released his kids all over me. I got up and walked into the bathroom. Turning on the shower I got in, did my hygiene then brushed my teeth. Just then the door flew open, and in came August.
"Autumn what the fuck did you call yourself doing 30 minutes ago!"
"I was just helping you, you was horny. That's all I'm good for! Satisfying people" He pushed me up against the wall and pulled the towel off.
"I don't want you to ever say something like again. You hear me?"
"Yes August I hear you" I bent down picking the towel up.
"What you doing?"
"What do you mean what am I doing? I'm picking up the towel"
"Leave it, just come to the room" He licked his lips and walked out of the bathroom. I followed him as he laid back under the covers, did the same as I was dosing off I felt his hand rub my clit. Softly then slid two fingers inside of me.
I moaned softly then grabbed his wrist. He started fingering me faster, as my breathing got heavy and my moans got louder.
"Auuugust" I felt my orgasm build up, I guess he felt it too because he took his fingers out and slapped my clit softly as I began to shake. Moans jumped out of my mouth uncontrollably.
"Auuguust" I stopped; looking him in the eyes. He licked his lips again pulling me to him. This time he looked into my eyes and entered me. I closed my eyes shut, as he sped up his pace.
"Open your eyes Autumn, don't fuck with me" I opened my eyes and shivered at the scene of him. He crawled on top of me and stroked me;  long and hard. I scratched his back, moaning in his ear. It only made him, stroke harder.
"Auug- Daddy" he groaned.
"Cum for daddy" I felt him throbbing inside of me, my walls got tighter and he pulled out bussing on me again. He got up and walked into the bathroom then he came back with a warm towel in his hand. He wiped me down then kissed my forehead. I wanna know what his lips feel like. I turned over and dosed off.

"Autumn wake yo ass up!"
"What August?"