Chapter 4

Autumn

I sat here stuffing my face, happily.
"Damn Autumn, dat food gone be thea' ma" he chuckled.
"I never tasted anything like this"he looked over at me.
"What do you eat at cho crib den?"
"Noodles and sandwiches"
"Fa Terrance ta be who eva he is to you he don't help with shit."
"I kno-" my eyes watered.
"What does he do ta you?" his eyebrows furrowed. It didn't feel right telling him all my business and some how I just spilled everything to him.
"He rapes me, he was the perfect father figure before he started selling dope and I was forced to live under the same roof as him. Plus my mother didn't care, as long as he gave her some crack or he was in her bed at the end of the night." tears fell on the table as I covered my face.
"He beats you too, don't he?" I nodded not daring to look up.
.
.
"You go ta sleep, you got school tomorrow" he lifted up from the couch. We was watching finding nemo, but it had gone off.
"Okay. Good Night August" I laid out on the couch.
"Uhm actually you can sleep in my room I'll sleep down hea'" I lifted up from the couch and made my way up the stairs. I just followed the scent of his cologne and that's when I was met with the biggest bed I've ever seen.
"Holy shit" I mumbled, how does he sleep in here all alone. I pulled the covers back, then laid down placing my head on the red fluffy pillows. For some reason everything smelled like him, and it brought butterflies. I slipped the shirt off, then pulled the covers over me. I never sleep with a bra on, he's sleeping downstairs so there's nothing to worry about.

"Aye Autumn" I looked over to the door pulling the covers more on my chest.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry ma, but dat couch right thea is hard. So ima sleep up hea, I aint no creeper so you aint gotta worry about me." I giggled, turning my back towards him so he wouldn't see my chest.

"I kinda believe you" I said playfully, as he pulled the covers back. Exposing my bare back, invading my nose all I could smell was his cologne. He laid on the bed turning towards me. Why would he do that?

"I aint no predator or none of dat but why yo bra off?" I felt my face turning red.

"It's comfortable this way, and it prevents breast cancer" I then felt him move closer, his cool breathe on my neck caused chills. Mind you we're under the same cover, I hate that he's my teacher. I cant help but to lust about him.