Leaving

August

I woke up early in the morning, I looked at my alarm.

"5:30?" Back to my normal shit. I showered, then got out wrapping a towel around my waist. I brushed my teeth then proceeded to my room where Autumn was laid out. She was kinda hot, like that. I walked into my closet, dropping the towel then slipping on a pair of Calvin Klein briefs. I ran my hands through my fro, then decided on (mm).

"Mr.Classy" I smirked at myself in the mirror. Hell am I finna do to my hair tho? It doesn't even matter, I looked over to my phone that was flashing. Indicating somebody was calling me,

"Wassum?"

"Hey, its Conner" I cursed myself out in my head, why didn't I look before I answered.

"What chu want?"

"What do you mean, I'm carrying your child August! Grow the hell up!" I chuckled.

"Naw, you tripping that aint my baby and I am grown. I was taking care of yo ass while you was out cheating."

"Really August! That was only one time"

"And one time is fucking enough!"

"But August I love-" I hung up, already knowing how this would go. She was gone tell me he much she love me and how she wants ta get back together. But naw I knew that game all too well, she was a conniving cheating ass gold digger and I knew not to fuck with her. Yeah I know the nigha she cheated on me with and it was Chris. But I'm over that shit, call me petty if you'd like, but Chris and Trey my bros. Aint no bitch gone fuck up our bond.

"August?" I turned towards her, she had one of my shirts on.

"Uh, get dressed ima take you to your crib. So you can change and stuff' She nodded. I moved out of her way, she rubbed up against me and lord the booty was over a nigha Augadile.

Autumn

I closed the door, and got into the shower. Sadly August doesn't have regular soap, its all that Axe stuff. So I ashed up with it, leaving me spelling like him. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom. In the bedroom that's where a pair of jogging pants and white tee was laid out on the bed. I quickly dropped the towel and slipped on some briefs that happened to be in the pack still. Then the jogging pants leaving the shirt last, as I slipped it one I happened to notice that my phone was ringing. I picked it up, looking at the screen, which read Terrance. I sent it to voicemail then grabbed my dirty clothes putting them under my biceps. Then walking downstairs where, August was nowhere to be found.

"August?"

"I'm in the kitchen" I heard plates clinking together, then I smelled a bomb ass aroma. He can cook his ass off! It smelled like bacon, cinnamon rolls and, chicken? I walked into the kitchen, leaving my dirty clothes on the floor in a pile next to the front door. I sat at the island as he sat a plate of what I expected in front of me, then a glass of orange juice.

"Why haven't anybody married you yet?" He choked on his orange juice then cleared his throat.

"Because females like ta get in relationships and expect a full future, but me personally, ion eat the box, and I just be fucking. If I make love ta you, you'll know it ma. I'll stare you right in the face and watch your reaction-" His phone started ringing, he got up grabbing it then leaving the room. I continued eating like nothing ever happened, he came back kinda upset, but I aint wanna bug him.

"You ready?"

"Mhm" I emptied the plate then sat it in the dishwasher, then getting my stuff.

"Here put this on, and cover yo face ion want nobody making rumors cause ion wanna lose my job."