t e n

"thanks for walking me to my dorm, yoongi,"

"it was a pleasure,"

they shared a moment of sheepishly smiling at each other, while yoongi had is hand placed on jimins jawline, keeping his head lift up.

"i really had a fun time tonight, jimin, we should do this more often," yoongi said, receiving an exited smile from the younger, who nodded his head vigorously.

"well, i think i'm going inside now. jin-hyung probably wants to know everything,"

yoongi laughed. he really liked jimin to be brutally honest. it started as a crush but he felt feelings develop, which he wasn't to happy about honestly.

they were about to share a hug - or what they both hoped, a kiss - goodbye, when yoongis phone rang. jimin got a quick glance of the name lighting up on the screen.

joona.

yoongi had never mentioned a joona during their date. he could be exaggerating but in all honesty, he was kinda scared that this girl was more than a friend to yoongi.

which,

she was.

"hi sweetie,"

"yes, i miss you too,"

"no i can't meet up this weekend, i have a lot of exams next week and i still need to work,"

"no i love you too,"

"yes i really do babe,"

"yes i don't think the distance is a problem,"

"good,"

"yes, goodbye,"

"love you too, honey,"

jimin could literally hear his heart shatter. it felt trough his body out of his ass and fell on the ground, breaking like porcelain.

this dude has a girlfriend.

this yoongi-dude has a fucking girlfriend back in his hometown.

and still he was hitting on another guy.

the fucking asshole.

"jimin? hello?"

the soft pressure of air he felt in front of his face caused by yoongi waving set him back to the reality he was in.

"you didn't say you had a girlfriend,"

jimin said, foolproof, but looking right pas yoongi cause watching those brown orbs would be a bit to much at this moment.

"yes i, eh, she's like, a friend," yoongi scratched his nape, trying to get away with his useless lie. jimin wasn't stupid. he knew a lie when he saw one, and besides, he just had a lovey-dovey phonecall with this joona-creature.

"yoongi, it's better if you go," jimin said, after a long time of hesitation and looking away, he finally faced the older. in his surprise, yoongi nodded slowly, and gulped away the small coal stuck in his throat before walking past jimin, hands glued to the fabric in his pockets, hunched over so he would t have to face anyone. jimin just went inside with a blank expression.

"so, how was your date?" jin said, making the words longer every second. jimin made a strange noise before breaking down in sniffles.

"h- he has a girlfriend,"

seokjin gasped dramatic, taking his younger friend in his arms, steady yet soft.

"i'm the side hoe, jin! he can't take me out for dinner cause that's when he'll be with this dammed joona, i'm the lunch time hoe, jin!"

at this point, jin was stroking jimins faded locks and shushed him softly, listening to all the nonsense jimin was blurting out. he could feel the unevenness in his breathing pattern slow down.

"he's a bastard, jimin. you deserve better,"

jimin just nodded,

why did he think he'd have a chance with this fucking sticky note sharing, good looking, breakfast serving barista?

-

y i k e s

welp this sucks oOps

ah idc honestly, imma edit this
all when i've finished the book

edit: i'm editing it right now wow
i suck literal ass