f i v e

goodmorning baby boy, saw you enjoyed your breakfast! you looked stunning as ever.
next time your out for breakfast, it'll be a date okay? i'll take you xxx
- y

47 42 94 ..

( yes that's a lot of fours, but that's because i only have eyes 4 you )

jimin smiled stupidly, probably looking like a mad man to everyone who didn't know him.

the boy tried to look around the big classroom, crowded with students, hoping to catch someone staring at him, but he found no one, and with a defeated feeling, jimin went back to sit down, doodling some little hearts in his binder.

"so what's the note this time, casanova?"

seokjin had spotted his dorm-mate smiling stupidly at another neon pink paper, not wanting to let go of it. jimin had probably read it about four hundred times, but he kept reading it again and again.

"he called me baby boy," jimin giggled. he always had a weak point for pet names, so he felt especially happy about his newest asset.

seokjin took place next to jimin on the three person couch, sandwich in his lap. he took the remote control and put on some weird comedy show, while jimin daydreamed about y.

his y.

"okay, yoon! i'm off to dance practice! keep the house save while i'm gone, will you?"

"oh i was just planning on lighting a fire and cutting up the furniture, but now my plans are cancelled i see," yoongi sarcastically stated, without looking up from his gaming console.

"no but really, have fun, hoseok," he said, giving him a quick smile, before focusing back on the brutal game he was playing online with taehyung.

hoseok laughed at his room mates silly actions, and tied his scarf around his tan neck just a bit better. the red head put his hands in the pockets of the long coat he was wearing, and made the walk to his car.

the drive didn't take long, he could've walked it, but that's exercise, and he only exercises when he's dancing, which was twice a week.

"ah, hoseok! i was scared you wouldn't show up!"

a familiar boy went up to his friend, tilting his head a bit up, cause of the length difference.

"have i ever not shown up, jimin?" hoseok laughed,

"well, yeah, like most of the time, i don't even know how you still keep track of the dance we're learning since you miss so many classes," jimin laughed, dragging his older friend inside by the wrist

"ten minutes guys! catch your breath and drink a bit, we're having a quick break," their instructor yelled across the dance floor, before going out for a smoke.

jimin sat down agains the side all, which wasn't covered with mirrors, hoseok sat beside him.

they both huffed and puffed a bit, being exhausted by the intricate dance they were learning.

"so, minnie, what's up with you?"

the older boy noticed his friend smiling like a maniac, his thoughts were with the so called y-boy.

"there's this boy," he started hesitantly, directly catching all of his friends attention. even though he was a straight male, he still got a bit hyped up when jimin was crushing on someone.

"so i don't know what he looks like, but i'm pretty sure i'm having a big fucking crush on this guy," he said. hoseok was a bit sceptic because, how can you crush on someone when you don't even know what they look like? maybe this boy was an old, horny man just hoping to get some young piece of ass.

"and you know him from the internet or something?" the sceptic dancer said, lifting an eyebrow.

"no! he writes me notes, it's really cute," jimin said, getting out his phone to show him a picture he took earlier, in case he lost the so dear kept papers.

as soon as hoseok saw the pink, he recognized that color directly, even the handwriting was familiar.

those were yoongi's.

-

hello my dear friends, i hope you
enjoy this. hows life my dudes?

- maria